headcanons #5

as you can see, I might have an addiction to headcanons ((and also smut but that's irrelevant rn))
warning :: fluff

groggy! Josh stumbles downstairs in the morning to see husband! Harry in one of Josh's old sidemen sweatshirts with scruffy hair and a sleepy smile while Harry makes some coffee. Josh grabs Harry's waist and holds him close to Josh while they both stand there and listen to a song that perfectly fits the mood.

boyfriends! JJ and Simon joking around on the couch when Simon tells JJ to shut up and JJ says, "make me." The two stare at each other for a moment before Simon grabs JJ and the two make out.

exhausted! Ethan sleeping on Harry's bed because he's so tired and Harry coming in telling Ethan that he loves him but Harry wants to record and can't have Ethan in his bed. Ethan cuts him off by pulling Harry into his chest and cuddling him while he mumbles cute things he loves about "Hazza."

husbands! JJ and Vik running through their house soaking each other with water guns in their pj's.
((bonus :: their kid comes out and JJ and Vik have a war over who's side their kid joins.))

justmarried! Josh and Simon having their first dance and while their dancing Josh sings the words of the song into Simon's ear. Afterwards everyone thinks Simon is crying because he's married, when in reality Simon has never heard Josh sing in a serious context before.

boyfriends! Vik and Simon taking a road trip throughout the country while plays a playlist Vik made just for him.