Dinner and Cuddles-Veston

588 words
Genre: extreme fluff
Warnings: none (other than how cute, fluffy and short this one shot is)

~~~
Vik and Preston lay together on their couch, legs intertwined as their breathing syncs. The two were drifting towards unconscious as Vik buried his head deeper into Preston's chest. Preston's hand found its way to Vik's hair, carefully petting his hair until the boy's breathing slowed and he drifted peacefully to sleep.

For some reason unknown to Preston, playing with the small boy's hair had undeniably relaxed him. The elder soon fell asleep, with Vik's head still buried in his chest and his hand still entangled in Vik's hair.

-time skip-

The sound of a unintentional camera click and a few muffled giggles awoke Vik from his uneventful sleep. "Wha~?" The cinnamon skinned boy spoke, bringing his hand up towards his face to rub dark, midnight like eyes. "Hmm? What's going on?" Vik spoke again, finally opening his eyes and finding three figures standing in front of him. "We're headed to dinner in a hour and we all know how long Preston takes to get ready."

Vik looked up to see a bearded individual he knew as his friend Rob, speaking to him while rolling his eyes. The tall blonde with bright blue eyes next to him giggled and spoke up. "Vik! Look at how cute you two looked." Lachlan, whom Vik had identified as the tall blue-eyed blonde, pushed his phone into Vik's face.

The picture showed Vik and Preston, limbs entangled with one another's as they both looked peacefully asleep. Small and nearly unnoticeable smiles were etched onto their faces while Preston's hand still laid in Vik's hair as Vik's head laid on the Texan's chest.

The two looked content.

"I ship it." The other brunette spoke up. Vik quickly realized the brunette was Mitch, another friend he had found through his line of work. "Hmmm? Vik?" The Texan woke up as Vik lightly shook his shoulders, mumbling small little "wake the fuck up"s as he did. "Come on. We're going to dinner with the guys." The small British boy said, yawning from his two hour nap.

"Mm. I don't wanna." Preston complained, latching his arms around Vik's waist as the small boy tried to get off the couch. "Preston come on. Let's go get dinner and then-" Vik sighed, knowing he had to give in to the elder's needs. "we can cuddle when we get back." Preston immediately jumped into a sitting position, letting go of Vik's waist as he did so.

"Really?!"

"I guess so."

"Yayyayyayyay! I need to get ready." Preston threw the blanket previously laying on him onto the couch and ran towards the bathroom. Vik heard a small thud and a yell of "sorry!" from the direction Preston had ran towards. Slowly getting up from the couch, Vik emerged to the kitchen where he saw Rob who had seemingly been pushed into the wall by an overexcited Preston.

"What did you tell him? I haven't seen him run that fast since the last marathon he did." Rob asked, pointing towards the bathroom as he sat on one of the kitchen chairs. "I promised him cuddles if he got ready and went to dinner with us." Vik shrugged. Rob smiled and "awed", which earned him a small slap in the shoulder from the small British boy sitting next to him.

"Oh hush." Vik rolled his eyes, as Mitch walked into the kitchen. A loud bang was heard from the bathroom, followed by a yell of "I'm fine!" from Preston. The boys all burst out laughing, clutching their sides in pain.

~~~
This book may be on weird updates because I haven't had any one shot ideas.

I'm totally open for suggestions of you guys have any.

Anyways, that's all I've got for right now.

Hope you enjoyed. Bye.