Detention-Entire Pack

728 words.
Genre: it's so fluffy you might cry
Warnings: fluff, if you read 'dear diary' you might cry, general adorableness

~~~
Mitchell Hughes! Detention! That's the third time you've been late for my class this week." The ignorant teacher rolled her eyes. I'm glad she gave me detention though, considering all the guys would be there too.

I just nodded, quickly moving into my seat and fist bumping Lachlan. "Nice dude." He whispered, looking up to see the teacher writing on the board.
"Yeah yeah. Everyone else already got it?" I questioned, expectantly looking over at my blonde friend.

"Vik isn't sure if he got detention or not. We all know that Rob and Jerome have it. Preston texted me before class that he got detention yesterday and forgot to tell me earlier. And clearly we both have detention." He mumbled, checking his phone.

"Sounds fun. I wonder how everyone got detention?" I questioned, not knowing much about why we were all getting detention anyways.

"Ugh Mitch. I thought Jerome told you already. I'll pass you a note, teach is looking suspicious." He glanced up at the teacher and adjusted his sitting position before writing out the note.

He handed it to me quickly, never breaking eye contact with the teacher's back.

Well you know how you got detention. Vik and I skipped class and got caught. Jerome was caught graffitiing in the bathroom. Rob snuck into the teacher's lounge and stole cupcakes for us. I assume you already know that, considering he's the reason we're all trying to get detention. Oh and Preston threw paper airplanes during a science lesson.

I smiled and glanced over at Lachlan who just winked in my direction.

///
Jerome's POV
I walked down the hall, my arm tightly wrapped around Mitch's waist. We walked to detention, small smiles and glances being exchanged between us.

As we walked into detention, we were greeted by the Vikklan and Poofless duo. We sat down at a table, the teacher standing up and speaking.

"None of you are to leave this classroom until 5pm, understand?" The teacher, who's name I didn't know, left the room without waiting for any conformation.

Vik pulled out his phone, kissing Lachlan's cheek when the taller male looked over the smaller's shoulder. Soon enough, music began filling the silence in the classroom. Everyone exchanged glances with each other, small smiles creeping into once tired faces.

"I think we can some work done like this." Lachlan smiled at his boyfriend, wrapping his long arms around Vik's tiny waist.

Rob smiled and nodded, grabbing a textbook and pencil from his bag. Preston walked over to Rob slowly, watching what his boyfriend was doing. I could hear Preston humming to the song blaring through the speakers of Vik's phone.

Mitch walked up to me, putting his arms lovingly around my neck. He sat on my lap, facing me with a gorgeous and content smile on his lips. I put my arms around his waist, holding him closer to me.

Mitch nuzzled his head into my shoulder, smiling up at me and humming contently. Vik snapped a picture using Mitch's Polaroid camera, which caused me to look over and smile at how cute Lachlan and Vik were being.

Lachlan was standing behind Vik, a large smile laying on his face as he rested his head on the shoulder of the small boy. Vik was holding Mitch's Polaroid camera, smiling happily about the picture and the arms lovingly holding his waist.

Detention didn't seem so bad.

Preston and Rob had begun dancing and singing along to the new song that had recently come on. Mitch, who was previously wrapped comfortably in my arms, got up and dragged me out of my chair.

We started dancing with Preston and Rob, laughing and joking around. Vik dragged Lachlan over to us, smiling at how dorky his lover looked while 'attempting' to dance.

We just laughed and had fun. When the song ended, we were all left in different areas of the classroom. I had been pushed down onto the teacher's chair, Mitch had laid down on the teacher's desk, smiling over at me.

Rob was laying on an empty, long table in the back of the room. Preston was cuddled into him, laying on top of the older male. Vik was sitting in Lachlan's lap on the floor of the room, sitting close to the locked door.

I knew that this memory was going to last a lifetime.

~~~
Yet again, based off one of the memories from 'dear diary.'

However, this one strayed away from the prompt a little bit.

I think I made it better though. :)

Bye.