headcanons #4

short but cute. also I really fucking like headcanons. can you tell?
warning :: smut

straight! Josh winking at and flirting with gay! Simon to make him flustered after Simon admitted Josh was hot.

smut :: JJ rewarding Ethan for the progress he's made while attempting to lose weight.

possible smut :: innocent! Harry texting Ethan the not so innocent things he think throughout the day.
((bonus :: if it's smut, Ethan punishes Harry))

Vik and Tobi arguing over which kid to adopt, but decide to adopt them both.

platonic&teenage! JJ and Simon driving up to Manchester for a weekend to explore the city. They play music through the whole car ride ((to and from Manchester)) while Simon takes pictures of the scenery on his phone camera.

platonic&college! Ethan and Vik laying on the floor of their dorm, side by side, listening to "Hey There Delilah" ((or other various meaningful/sad songs)) while sharing a bottle of whiskey.

horny! Harry coming over to the sidemen house, pissed because Vik's been ignoring him. Five minutes later, Harry leaves holding a small t-shirt in his hands as Vik chases after him, his torso covered in blotchy red hickeys.

gayasfuck! Josh, trying to convince Simon he's straight by having boyfriend! Vik dress up as a girl and come over for dinner - just for the bants though, as Josh knows Simon doesn't care.

kinky! Harry driving the Cals & Jide downtown when Callux finds a pair of black lacy panties in the backseat. proud! Jide smirks and embarrassed! Harry can only blush and focus on the road while JJ tells the Cals what Harry does when he "goes out."

comment and shit.
tag me if you write one.
seriously, write one of these.