"How about we talk about it over eggs?" I suggested, and he nodded. I walked to the fridge to retrieve the ingredients while Harry sat down in a chair next to Fionna. She squealed gleefully, stretching her arms out for him and shrieking, "Peas! Peas!"

My mother had stayed with us for about a week after Fionna and I returned home safely, although I insisted she could go back to my sisters, and over that time she had started teaching Fionna how to use manners. Fionna found out quickly that if she tacked a "please" onto everything, she usually got what she wanted. We were still working on "thank you".

Harry giggled at her, leaning to lightly bump his head against hers, "My Feenna, I am holding your beebee brother... bet I could hold you now though! Has almost been a month! But... that is meaning my baby boy 'Lijah is almost a month, too."

"Tomorrow..." I agreed. "He's already grown so much."

Harry whimpered at that, shaking his head, "Nope, still fits in his little sling pouch. Is still my baby boy."

Elijah, however, gave a loud and shrill cry, so Harry was quick to remove him from the sling and take the fabric off of himself. He held Elijah to his chest with Elijah's little head resting on his shoulder, and Fionna instantly straightened up in her high chair, "Oooh..."

"Beebee..." she cooed to Elijah, flashing him a large grin.

Elijah simply rooted at Harry's shoulder, completely ignoring Fionna as his little head lifted wobbily, a whine leaving him. Harry hummed, softly stroking the back of his head, "You are hungry, aren't you my baby boy?"

Harry stood with Elijah, placing a kiss on Fionna's head as he carried our whimpering baby over to make him a bottle. I giggled as Elijah continued to root at Harry's neck and shoulder, suckling at Harry's loose t-shirt and the skin of his neck, "He's firmly convinced that you'll feed him that way even after all this time he's eaten from a bottle."

"Do not even really leak anymore," Harry sighed affectionately, turning and kissing Elijah's temple.

"Uh... peas?" Fionna squeaked from her high chair.

"Hold on, beebee, your eggs are almost done," I told her before smiling at Harry. "If Elijah can wait until I finish these eggs I'll hold him while the eggs cool enough for us to eat? And you can make him a bottle."

Harry nodded, gently pulling Elijah away from his shoulder to lift him up to eye level, holding him close so his one month old eyes didn't have problems focusing on Harry, "You can wait my beebee? Yes, am thinking you can my handsome beebee boy. You are looking so much like your Daddy!"

Elijah's little tongue was poking from his mouth, but then much to my surprise, he gurgled a little and his little face lit up in a smile. Harry jolted in surprise, and I nearly dropped my spatula, "He smiled at you... he- where's his baby book? We need it!"

Harry simply burst into happy tears, pulling Elijah close and nuzzle his nose against our baby boy's fuzzy ears. Fionna shrieked at that, stretching for Harry desperately, "Dada?! Dadadadada-"

"I am okay, beebee," he sniffled. "I am happy!"

"I wish I could have gotten a picture," I croaked, wiping at my own eyes and stretching to grab two big plates for Harry and me and one of Fionna's small purple plates. I carefully put a tiny bit of eggs onto Fionna's plate, the rest on Harry's and my plate, and then I placed the pan back on the stove as I flicked off the stove top, reaching for Elijah. "You are so perfect, lovely baby boy!"

Harry hummed, carefully handing him over and wiping at his cheeks, "Will make him a bottle... can eat... then we will find his baby book."

I tucked him into the crook of my arm and held him up close so I could talk to him. His gummy smile was gone, replaced by his confused look and his little tongue poking from his mouth again, "Your tongue is just always sticking out, beebee. And you are so chubby!"