Deceasedtale!Sans x reader~Only Sane One

Um

Um

Dis mah AU

I wanted to make this, so yeah

Good luck not understanding anything! :D

Or whatever

. . .

The skelly drawing in the media is  something I drew and his name is Deceasedtale!Sans or just Departed. .(I know it actually says "Departedtale," but that's what the AU used to be called)

Yeh

*leaves this chapter here*

M'kay bye. . .

*slides away*

___________________

You woke up, pain flooding through your body. Slowly, you opened your eyes, seeing your body was resting on wilted flowers. They were a soft gray color as well and you wondered how they cushioned your fall. You tried to push yourself up with your arms, but a pain shot up your left arm. It was broken. Eventually, you managed to sit up.

"Oooh~! I see a h-human~! Ahahaha!" a voiced cheered in the distance. It sounded insane, which sent shivers down your spine.

"W-who's there?" you asked the darkness, your voice laced with fear.

"Its m-me! Flowey the f-f-flower~!" the voice replied. You tried to stand up, and you managed to, only to stumble backwards a bit. A headache formed as you caught your balance.

"Where am I?" you wondered aloud. Your feet brought you to another room, and there in front of you was who you assumed was Flowey.

"Why, y-you're in the U-Underground~!" Flowey answered your question. The flower had dark yellow petals, his leaves were torn. Along with torn leaves, he had a scratch over his right eye and had a wicked smile on.

"The Underground?" you repeated. Flowey nodded, twitching a bit as he did.

"Y-you s-s-see, we monsters l-live here i-i-in the Underground!" Flowey told you. You nodded and stepped a bit to the side, wanting to get away from the insane weed as quick as possible. As you started to walk around him, his eyes turned pitch black as he hissed.

"Y-y-you're not going a-anywhere until you l-l-learn the basics!" he ordered. Suddenly, the world around you faded to black, and you couldn't escape.

A f/c soul came out of your body, and floated in front of you.

"You s-s-see that? T-that's your soul!" he told you. Bullet-shaped objects formed in a small arch above your soul.

"W-we all n-n-need your soul, a-a-and I'm here t-to take it!" Flowey cackled, laughing insanely as the objects moved towards your soul.

Your eyes widened as they were getting closer. Quickly moving to the right, your soul followed you, dodging the objects.

"R-run into t-t-the PELLETS!!" Flowey growled, sending more at your soul. You quickly dodged them all, then stared at Flowey.

A fire ball came out of nowhere and hit Flowey, sending him flying out from where he was.

"My, my, my! I little human child!" a female voice sounded. You looked over to see a tall goat monster. She was wearing a gray robe and had a crazed look in her eyes. Her look put you on edge.

"My name is Toriel, yours?" the lady asked you. You were decided wether to answer or run.

"My name is Y/n . . ." you answered her. Toriel held out a paw, which had sharp claws. Hesitantly, you took her paw, and she started to drag you to a different room.