Underfell!Chara x reader-Underground Together

@SilenceSenshi384 Requested this!

URAHAHAHA!!

Yeah I'm really sorry for not updating this book ;-;

________________________

You had woken up in a dark purple environment, next to another person. You remembered falling down a hole, seeing another human falling with you. Opening your eyes, you saw a patch of green, and a small flower. Looking to your left, you saw the human. It ( yes that's what you say) was wearing a green sweater with a yellow line in the middle.

"H-hello?"

You heard a voice call. You looked back to the flower, which. . .spoke to you? The human next to you sat up, and opened its eyes. They were red.

"Hi. . .Flower?"

You got up, a pain shooting through your leg. You continued on to the flower, which cowered back in fear.

"You b-both have to leave!"

The flower told you. You looked behind yourself, seeing the other human walking over to you and the flower. The flower seemed to shrink back more when it saw the human's eyes.

"Hello. . ."

The human smiled. You looked at it-well, now clearly a her-and smiled back. The flower seemed to calm down.

"A-anyways, you guys should leave!!"

You all heard footsteps. You looked up to see a tall, goat woman. The flower somehow sunk into the ground and popped up next to you. . . like he teleported.

"Hello, children!"

The goat monster went to you and the human. She wore an insane smile, as she held out a paw for you. The human stared at the paw, as the flower crawled up your arm. . .again you didn't know how.

"I am Toriel."

"Hi?"

"Hello!"

You tilted your head slightly. The flower went to your shoulder, and shook in fear. The human looked at Toriel.

"I'm Chara."

Toriel's gaze landed on the flower, a hateful glare formed on her face. Her smile returned when she began to drag Chara, you, and the flower into another room.

*skip to. . .just guess*

Running through the hallway, you looked at Chara.

"I'm Y/n."

"Hi!"

Chara smiled. The flower-you learned his name was Flowey-was keeping watch behind you two. He saw Toriel, running after you with fireballs in her paws.

Toriel shot one at you, but it missed thanks for you being so far apart. Finally, you, Chara, and Flowey made it to a door, and pushed it open. You continued to run.

"Coast is clear behind us."

Flowey turned fowards. You nodded and slowed down. You could feel a presence, and you could tell Chara could as well. She glanced behind herself.

"Someone's here."

Chara warned. Flowey nervously began to sweat as he turned back around to keep watch behind you and Chara. He saw a flash of red.

"Th-there's definitely someone behind us!"

Flowey squeaked. A barricade appeared in front of you, and you decided to stop there. You heard footsteps behind you, and turned to see a skeleton. You fliched, as Chara turned around as well.

*HOI HOI HOI!! I SKIPPPYYYY*

You and Chara arrived in a room, a pitch black room. A light, blue, glow was seen, and you both went to it. It was a flower.

'behind you. . .'

You turned around as the room lightened up. A monster in armour stood there, summoning a blue spear. It ran towards Chara, who had nowhere to run. You stepped in front of them and as the monster ran faster, you grabbed its spear. It hurt, as it cut your hands. The monster growled, and gave up easily as it walked away. You smiled at Chara who smiled back.

"Thanks, Y/n."

"No problem!"

You kept your smile as you headed down a path with glowing shapes. In another room, there were lanterns, glowing mushrooms, and. . .a small town with small creatures. They seemed evil and intimidating to Flowey.

Finally, the temperature rose and the ground turned to red.

"Woah. . ."

You breathed, looking around the area. There was lava and strange monsters. . .like airplanes and mini volcanoes.

You and Chara made it to a hotel-like building. You went through a door that had the word, CORE, above it. Many new monsters roamed there, until you came across another door.

A tall robot with four arms stood there. Its two eyes flashing with evil. You and Chara dodged bombs and tiny, flying robots as Flowey stayed, terrified, inside of your backpack.

Finally, the battle ended, leaving you with many scratches, and Chara with minimal. You had been protecting Chara the whole battle. You and Chara walked through a gray and white area, coming to an orange. . .church-looking build.

"Hey Y/n?"

"Yes?"

You looked at Chara. Chara smiled and gave you a hug, making a slight blush form on your face.

"Thanks for protecting me!"

"No problem, once again. . ."

Chara began to walk through the corridor. You followed, and saw a figure. It was Sans. He started a battle with you and Chara.

You somehow had a feeling that you and Chara wouldn't win. But there was one thing you were sure of.

You would protect her no matter what.

----------------------------

There you guys go!

Yeah

Don't judge me that I said Chara was female

Chara is a feminine name so. . .

Anyways I hope you enjoyed!

:3