Underfell!Monster Kid x reader- Just Enemies

Suggested by @TheArtistQuinn. Also I drew the drawing above! :3

________________________________

You were walking through the snow, worried of the monsters outside of the Ruins. Especially if Toriel was aggressive from the start. You started running when you heard a twig snap, and immediately ran past a barricade, into a town. You slowed down, and people were giving you looks.

You came across a small dinosaur-like monster sitting down and staring in the distance. He had a black and red shirt thing. You sat next to him, and he flinched, seems like he doesn't care if you sat there.

" Hey there." You said, smiling at him. He saw your smile, and looked away, " Name's Monster Kid." You nodded, " Y/n." Kid seemed to have red on his orange face. You looked over at a different location, and looked back at Kid.

" So, anything cool?" You asked him. Kid shrugs, " Undyne's pretty cool."

Undyne?

You nod and he continues, " She looks for humans and fights them! She's also the head of the Royal Guard! I want to be like her when I grow up and rip every human to bloody shreds!" You flinched, but you continued to sit with him. You chatted with him about Undyne, and he told you every detail.

" Hey! Thanks for listening, no body listens to be at all. You're pretty cool." Monster Kid said, slightly smiling. You smiled back, " Sure!" You got up, and got ready to go, he followed. You shrugged it off and continued to where a blue flower is. Everything else was dark and the flower said, "Behind you..." You turned around and there was Undyne.

" NGAAA!!" She shouted, charging at you. Monster Kid jumped in front of you, " Don't hurt her!" He growled, along with Undyne glaring. She continued to charge at Monster Kid. You lunged at Undyne to stop her from killing him. " NO ONE NEEDS TO KILL ANYONE!" You shouted, getting off of Undyne. She got up, growled, and stormed off. Kid stared at you, astonished.

" Did you just save me?" Kid asked you, you shrugged, " I guess." You went over to him and kissed his snout, he blushed, " Wha-" " You were worth to save." You hugged him and he looked like a tomato. " What the heck are you doing?" He asked, you didn't release the hug, " Giving you affection." Kid sighed and stared at you, sitting down next to you. He then leaned against you and closed his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this wasn't the best, I didn't really know how to make the story but yeah, there it is! :D