Asriel x reader-Silblings

HE'S A LITTLE FUZZBALL CINNAMON ROLL!

Wat?

Anyways no one requested this, and I think from now on I will just write some if no one requests anyways

_______________________________________

" Wake up Y/n!" Asriel said, shaking you. You laughed, " I'm up! I'm up! What is it?" He smiled as you sat up in bed and looked at him. " Let's go play in the garden after breakfast!" Asriel said, practically pulling you out of bed. You groaned as you hit the floor. You got ready as Toriel called you two for breakfast. Asriel happily ran in front of you, sitting down at the table. You sat next to him, eating the butterscotch-cinnamon pie.

" Can we go to the garden, mom?" Asriel asked once he finished the pie. Toriel chuckled and nodded, making Asriel giggle excitedly, grabbing your arm and pulling you outside. 

" Asriel stop pulling me everywhere!" You joked, making him laugh. You both sat in the garden, talking. Asriel picked a few flowers and gave them to you, you smiled. Then of course you decided to play tag with him, as you poked him saying, " Tag!" Then you got up and ran off.

* Temskip*

After playing for basically the whole day, you got back inside where you had dinner. Next after dinner, you and Asriel got ready for bed. Toriel tucked you both in, said goodnight, and left. Both you and Asriel fell asleep.

* timeskip to adults :P*

You and Asriel were laying in the garden, staring at the sky. He looked at you and handed you a flower crown. You looked at it. " You made this?" You questioned, looking at the golden flowers. " How'd you bind them together?" You added. Asriel laughed, " I tied the stems together!" You nodded, sat up, and put it on.

Asriel sighed, and sat up as well. " Hey Y/n? Do you promise to never leave me?" ( * this is like Chara's story XD) Asriel asked you, you nodded and smiled. " Why would I?" You asked, Asriel looked sad. " Because Chara left me too soon, before you came." Asriel replied. You nodded in understanding. You hugged him, making him blush. " I promise I won't." He smiled, hugging back.

" Also, Y/n, one more thing." Asriel said, red covering part of his face. You looked back from the sunrise to him. " Yes?" He looked flustered, " I-I love you Y/n.." You blushed hard before he kissed you. You kissed back. 

" I love you too, Asriel." You said. Asriel smiled and you leaned against his shoulder. You both looked at the sunrise together.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that it was short. 

It was a bit rushed so yeah.

Oh and here's a waffle for you!

(>'o')>#