Young!Sans x Young!Bullied!Reader-Always Helping

Requested by: Sans_The_Pun_Wizard! Mow

______________________________________

You walked to school alone, waiting for the bullies to come and attack. You felt as you didn't have any friends, except one. Sans was a skeleton at your school, one of the few monsters that went there. He would be the only one who hung out with you, sitting with you at lunch, doing activities. Usually he'd greet you at school, but he'd be late to protect you from the bullies.

" heya, y/n." Sans was suddenly by your side. You jumped, which made him chuckle. You also didn't expect him to be with you at that moment. You gave him a small wave, and sighed as you saw your bullies come towards you.

" Hey, squirt." The blue tiger growled. He shoved you a little. Sans' eye flickered blue, or that's what you thought you saw. The other one, a pitch black skeleton ( * not error XD) stepped behind you and grabbed you. Sans walked up in front of them, " What ever you're trying to do, stop." You looked at him, and struggled to get free.

" Oh, look who's talkin', shorty." The tiger hissed, walking towards him. Sans rolled his eyes.......eye lights? You didn't know what to call them. Blue, the tiger, tried to hit Sans, but he surprisingly missed. Sans dodged, but it looked like he teleported. Blue tried once more, but Sans caught his paw. 

" Hey, buddy." Sans said, looking to the ground. Blue growled, " Don't call me ' buddy,' or you'll get hurt." Sans laughed, but it wasn't really a normal laugh, more of a vengeful laugh. You once again tried getting out of the grip of the other skeleton's, but to no avail. " Well then, kiddo, how about this. You stop messing with my friend here. And if you continue the way you are now......." Sans' voice dropped an octave, and he sounded way too different for your liking, " YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME." Sans looked up, his left eye glowing blue furiously, flashing gold.

The skeleton bully dropped you and backed away. Blue stared at him, and smirked, " You think that's going to scare me?" Sans growled and snapped his fingers. A goat-like dragon skull appeared, and it stared at Blue. Blue looked up at it, squeaked, and ran away, tail between his legs. Sans' eye went back to white, and the goat skull disappeared.

" T-thanks." You said, standing up. Sans smiled at you, as the bell rang. You both ran to class, and the others stared at you. You hated being stared at, but you dealt with it for this one time. You both took your seats, and waited for recess. 

* DERP SKYPE wait skype?*

Finally, it was recess, and you and Sans sat where you usually did. Another kid that never noticed you two came over, and smiled at you. Surprised, you gave a weak smile, and Sans looked up at the kid. It was a sort of monster that had a spike-covered tail, but he floated. 

" Hey, I saw what happened before school started, it was pretty cool!" He said, tail swaying. You nodded at him and looked at Sans. You weren't much as a talker, besides, you would have been really shy talking to someone other than Sans. Sans shrugged, " Heh, thanks." The floating cat sat next to you two, and chatted a little.

* After schul becuz me is lazy*

School was finally over, but it didn't seem so long. Sans walked by you, as you waved to your new friends. You were happy that Sans helped you become a bit more social. You saw your mom and dad move into the pick-up, and you sighed happily.

" See you tomorrow Sans." You said, and looked at him. " Thanks for what you did today." Sans smiled at your words, " No prob, y/n." You gave him a big hug, which caused him to blush a little. You giggled at his slightly flustered expression, and ran off to your car. " Bye!" You called, opening the door. Sans waved, and continued walking his way.

-----------------------------------------------------

WHEW! Two in a day!

Not like I haven't done that.......

Anyways, it was......short and sweet?

Idk, you guys choose!

~Ink, out!