Swapfell!Papyrus x reader-Gold Tooth

Requested by @DrBunnyskull!

I will try this 

( So good at titles :D)

________________________________________

You woke up in pain, along with being on the solid ground with dead, black flowers. You weakly opened your eyes to see where you were surrounded by purple walls. You lifted yourself to a sitting position, having a splitting pain in your head. You lifted your hand to the pain, feeling blood. You scanned your surroundings, landing on a small, shaking dog. . .thing. It stared at you, terrified by something.

" Um. . .hello. . .dog. . .?" You stood up, and stumbled over to him, sitting down again. You'd rather be sitting down. The creature looked up at you, and quickly glanced behind itself.

" h00man haZ tU leeV! nAo!" It whimpered. You tilted your head in confusion, not because of how it spoke, just why it wanted you to leave. You heard footsteps heading your direction, and you looked up to see a crazed-looking goat man.

" Hello child, I am Asgore!"  The goat monster introduced. His voice was crazed, which made you shiver. You looked at the small dog monster, then back at Asgore. You quickly grabbed the dog monster and rushed pass Asgore, who spun around and chased after you. 

" Come back!" Asgore growled as you ran past the other monsters. Your head pounded in pain, but you'd rather run than meet an insane goat. You ran quickly to a house in the distance, and shut the door. You turned and went down stairs, almost out of breath. You looked at the small monster as you walked through the hall.

" What's your name?"

" tEm namE iZ tEmmIe!"

Temmie looked at you, smiled, then looked behind you two again. You came to two big doors, and stood there for a moment to catch your breath. You heard footsteps behind you, and turned around to see Asgore.

" Where are you going?"

Asgore asked you, his crazed eyes formed into slits. You squeaked and turned around, opening the doors wide. You ran out into the cold area, looking back to see Asgore did not follow. You let out a breath of relief, looking back at Temmie.

" I'm Y/n."

" OoOh! tEm lyK h00mAn naMe!"

You smiled at Temmie, continuing to walk down the snowy road. You felt an odd presence, like you weren't alone. You only saw trees and snow in this snowy area. . .except you saw a small bridge. You picked up your pace, snowflakes starting to fall into your eyes, making you squint. You finally slowed down and stopped in front of the bridge. . .barricade thing.

" human. . ." You heard a sort of low voice behind you, making you quiver. You were glad you didn't hear Asgore's voice.

" turn around and shake my hand. . ." ( * i don't care if that's not what they say i have no idea XP) The voice continued. You nervously turned around, seeing a tall figure. Temmie was shaking in fear as you slowly reached for a. . .skeleton hand? You shook the hand, then quickly pulled away and backed up. The skeleton smirked, showing a golden tooth, and you had to admit, he was tall.

" what, you scared of me? someone you SHOULD be scared of is my brother." The skeleton looked at you with red eyes. You backed up a little more, only to hear another voice. Great.

" PAPYRUS!"

" yeah bro?"

" IT'S LORD!"

" yeah, yeah whatever!"

Another skeleton walked over, on the other side of the bridge. He was shorter than you and. . .Papyrus. . .you guessed. You looked at him and held Temmie close to you, as you were trapped.

" I SEE YOU FOUND A HUMAN HUH?"

" . . ."

" WELL THEN."

The shorter skeleton began to drag you across the ground, and you tried to get away. Surprisingly he had a strong grip, keeping you in the dragging position. You looked around the place you were in as Papyrus followed, looking ahead. You were put in a small place, as the two skeletons left. You sighed, and took in your surroundings.

" nuuuu! tEm dUn'T lyKe diS!" 

Temmie closed its eyes and stayed close to you. It was pretty dark, and you could see it was pretty much empty. You sighed, and sat in silence with Temmie, only to hear footsteps coming back. It was Papyrus, and he unlocked the door to the building you were in. He handed you a bag.

" here."

You opened your hand into the bag and took out something that looked like a cinnamon bun. 

" Awe, sweet! Literally." 

You chuckled at your pun and took a bite of the cinnamon bun, and smiled. Temmie looked at you, and sniffed the food. It still stayed close to you, staring at Papyrus. Papyrus looked at Temmie and gave a slight wave at it. Temmie still stayed close.

" Thanks for the snack." 

You thanked Papyrus, who shrugged. 

" hey, we still have to feed you don't we?"

You nodded slightly, and crumpled the bag up. You threw it in the air as Papyrus left, closing the door. You then caught the ball, and looked at Temmie.

" He seems nice."

" tEm tInk diS iZ stRanGe. . .paPyRus neVer dIs niCe!"

Temmie squeaked slightly. You smiled at Temmie, who had closed its eyes. You did the same, for it was very quiet and you felt tired. You soon fell asleep with a snoring Temmie next to you.

* Da next morning*

You woke up, and saw Temmie walking around the now-brighter room. You saw a piece of paper next to you. You decided to read it.

Human,

I, the magnificent Sans, has gone to see Alphys for the day

Papyrus should be inside. . .watching you. If not, he's a lazy bones anyways.

-Sans

You shrugged to yourself and looked up, seeing Temmie heading towards you. It smiled up at you.

" gUd moRning, h00man!"

You smiled back at Temmie, " Good morning!" You stood up and stretched, looking around again.  You then picked up Temmie and looked at the door, it was surprisingly unlocked. You opened the door and the cold winds blew on you once again. You shut the door behind you and walked to a two story house. It was right next to the. . .garage, and you saw the mailboxes.

Papyrus

Sans

You tried the lock on the door and was surprised to see it was unlocked. You went inside to see the t.v. was turned on. You looked around, spotting Papyrus on the couch, he was sleeping. You quietly shut the door behind you and sat on the couch next to him. Temmie stared at you, scared, it still didn't trust Papyrus. You looked at the t.v., seeing a robot preforming, though it was getting bad ratings from everyone.

You looked at Papyrus, he watches this? You shrugged it off as you leaned over and kissed Papyrus. You broke the kiss and looked at Temmie, who's face was covered in different expressions. Papyrus' on the other hand. . .

Was covered in blush.

----------------------------------------

Haha

I tried, really

. . .

. . .

Okay, hope it was good!