Underfell!Sans x reader-More Than Friends

You walked through the purple ruins, looking behind you now and then, checking to see if Toriel was following you.

The coast was clear. You sighed and looked back in front of you, seeing a small house. You walked inside, the smell of blood and a mix of pie filled the room. You gagged, walking down stairs where it smelled nicer, and you released a breath you were holding.

" Alright, through the doors and I'm safe...." You whispered to yourself, reassuring your brain that everything will be fine. As soon as you made it to the doors, a paw was placed on your shoulder, and an insane voice pierced the silent room.

" Where are you going, my child?" It was Toriel. She WAS following you all along. You shivered, and turned around.

" O-outside....." You stuttered. Toriel laughed insanely, " Oh, my child! You'll never last a second out there! I'm just going to give you a painless death!" Flames started in her paws, and you squeaked. Flowey pressed up against your next, torns pushing in your skin.

Toriel's laugh filled the empty room, as a flare came towards you. The heat almost burned you as you sprinted out of the way. Four options came up for you.

Fight

Act

Item

Mercy

Mercy. That was it! If you could talk to her, you could make he let you go! After s conversation with Toriel, her flames died down, and the heat in the room melted into warmth. She sighed, and nodded, " Alright, my child, I will let you go. But do not come back."

You nodded, and smiled, but when you turned, you got an unexpected hug from her. You flinched from the sudden arms wrapped around you. You smiled wider and pushed open the doors.

The cold wind blew on you as your feet crunched in the snow. You felt a presence around you, and you saw a bridge in the distance. It looked like it could breakdown any minute.

You heard feet behind you, and pressure hit your skull. Your vision went blurry, and you blacked out.

You woke up in a different place. It was warmer than the place you were before, and you had a throbbing pain in the back of your head. You sat up, hearing muffled shouts, a door opening and closing. You looked towards your left slowly, the pain worsening. 

A short skeleton looked at you, a red eye glowing furiously. You looked away quickly in fear, only to make the pain worsen even more.

" Ugh....." You groaned, putting a hand to your forehead. The skeleton looked away, and walked out the door, giving you another quick glance. You heard a slam upstairs and another skeleton stepped out. This one was tall and skinny, and he looked tough.

" I SEE YOU ARE AWAKE, HUMAN." He yelled, making your head throb. You nodded, rubbing the back of your head. The skeleton sighed, " I WILL SEE YOU AT THE BATTLE." He walked out of the house, shutting the door behind him loudly.

You sighed, laying back down on the couch. A battle? You asked yourself, thinking about what you should do. It would probably be like the battle with Toriel. You put a second pillow on the back of your head, though it was ripped and torn.  You closed your eyes, thinking a nap would make the pain go away.

You woke up again, and the pain had faded. You sat up and stretched, seeing a tall skeleton right in front of you. You jumped, running into the couch and falling back down on it.

" ARE YOU READY FOR OUR BATTLE HUMAN?" The skeleton shouted, the smaller skeleton and you flinching. You shakily shrugged your shoulders, and his response was pulling you outside. The cold air blew on you again, and you shivered.

" I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL DEFEAT YOU!" He declared, shooting bones at you.  You dodged, seeing he shorter skeleton stare at the battle. His gaze seemed to be based on you. You pressed Spare, which made Papyrus angry.

" WHY AREN'T YOU DYING?" Papyrus growled after a couple attacks. You panted, looking over at the other skeleton, who was sweating nervously. Papyrus shot another bone at you. Before it even scratched your skin, a red glow covered it. Papyrus glared over at the other skeleton, who's hand was raised. He was sweating more now.

" SANS! WHY DID YOU HELP THE HUMAN?" Papyrus yelled. Sans dropped his had and shrugged, he seemed even more nervous.

" u-uh......it's because.......um......." Sans couldn't answer, as he was also trying to find the right words. You watched as Papyrus threw he to the ground, " YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HELP THEM!" Sans sat up, as he looked hurt from the hard attack. Papyrus growled, and began to punch him. You ran in front of the punch, and took the impact. Sans looked at you with wide-eye sockets.

Again you woke up I the same warm house. You opened your eyes, and felt something next to you. You looked over and blushed a little, seeing Sans sleeping there. You sat up, and looked around. You didn't hear the sounds of feet stomping on the ground, or any noise that would indicate that someone was home. You sat silently, and waited for Sans to wake up. When he did he looked at you and red spread on his face.

" u-uh........" Sans seemed a bit flustered. You smiled a little, as questions filled your mind. You started with the simplest one.

" So, where's Papyrus?" You asked him. He shrugged, " he went somewhere." You both were in silence. You sighed, thinking about what to say.

" so um......want to be.......friends?" Sans said, making you look at him with confusion. He sighed a little, and you smiled, realizing that he meant it. You liked how he was the first monster you've met that asked to be your friend with truth. You knew what to say, and what to do. You liked him from the start, and you knew how to confess.

" No, let's be more than friends." You said, holding his skull. You turned it towards yourself, and stared into his eyes. A red blush spread across his face. You pushing him towards you, and pressed your lips against his teeth. His face lit up, covered in red blush. You blushed as well, but you knew that was the best chance.

---------------
Whew! I wrote this while my friends were watching YouTube. This was the longest story so far, at 1096 words!
So yeah, please suggest!