Human!Underfell!Flowey x Monster!Reader- Only decent monster

Requested by: SparkingEmber! I added this to be a monster reader, because why not? Sorry if it's not what you wanted, Ember. ;-;

Anyways, you can choose to be: 

Dragon monster

Fox monster

Neko monster.......i guess it's a monster? Just say neko: bird or cat

______________________________________________

You woke up in a strange place, it was dark, and purple. You looked around, stopping on a human, but with more flower-like features? He was staring at you will worry-filled eyes. You looked back at him, and your tail twitched.

" U-um, hello....." You said, looking at the flower with a confused expression. The flower-human's eyes widened, " Y-you have to go!" He sounded a bit squeaky, as you stood up. You first scanned your area, until you heard footsteps. You froze, and turned to an opening, seeing a crazy-eyed, part goat, human.

" Oh! I thought I heard voices! Luckily it wasn't just me." The woman said, walking over to you. You backed up, scared of her. She chuckled, " My child, don't be afraid. I'm Toriel." You didn't like the tone of her voice, though the words she chose were nice. 

You looked towards the human boy, who had fear in his eyes. You looked back at Toriel  and sighed, " Do what you want to do......." Toriel laughed, but it was an insanely one, it made you cringe. She took your hand quickly and pulled you along. You looked over at the other human, and grabbed his hand, dragging him with you. He looked up at you.

" Um, h-hi. I'm Flowey." He introduced to you, you nodded, trying to keep up with Toriel's pace. " I'm Y/n." Finally, a small house appeared, and Toriel lead you inside. You looked at her, still wary, as she walked away to the kitchen. Flowey stood up straighter than he was before, and looked at you.

" W-we should probably go." Flowey whimpered, looking around for an exit. You sighed and nodded, your gaze landing on some stairs. It looked like it would lead somewhere else. You grabbed Flowey's hand and quickly ran towards the stairs as you heard Toriel's familiar footsteps. You dashed down a long, purple hallway, and ended up at two large doors, panting.

" Where are you going, my child?" Toriel's insane voice appeared, as you felt a paw on your shoulder. You shivered, as she chuckled. " My child, stay here so I can give you a painful death......" She sounded a little nervous. " I-I'd rather live......" You whispered to her, and started to step away. Flowey stared at Toriel nervously.

" You won't last a second out there! Sans and Papyrus would kill you like this!" Toriel growled, snapping her fingers. You flinched, and turned around. Toriel's paws were holding flames, and some came at you. You squeaked and dodged them, one ended up burning you. You hissed in pain and stared as a ( f/c) soul appeared.

" My child, please." Toriel stared at you, slightly with empathy. You looked back, as Flowey was backed up against the wall. Toriel was silent, as her vision was based on Flowey. Flowey shook in fear, as she growled. " You're the reason why she's still alive!" Toriel slightly yelled, " If it wasn't for you, she'd be mine!"

Flowey stared with scared eyes, as Toriel walked to him. A flame flew towards him, and you pushed him out of the way, the flame hitting the wall. Toriel looked at you quickly, hissed, and ran away. You watched her silently, as you heard the sharp breaths of Flowey.

" We're........safe, Flowey." You reassured, walking to the door. Flowey looked down the long hallway, then back at you. " W-wait, Y/n! C-can I come with you?" He asked frantically, standing up. You smiled, and nodded. That seemed to have made him calm down. You pushed open the huge doors and cold wind blew towards you and Flowey. You shivered again, hugging yourself.

" H-how.....can y-you stand this c-cold?" You stuttered from your frosted breaths. Flowey shrugged, still scanning the tundra ground. You saw a barricade-like bridge appearing in the distance, so you sped up. 

" Y-Y/n! W-wait up!" Flowey squeaked, running after you. You slowed down once you arrived at the bridge, but you felt a bad vibe. You stood still as you heard footsteps coming towards you. " Hey, pet." A rough voice hissed, and you looked towards Flowey. You turned around quickly to see a relatively small human, grinning at you. It wasn't a happy smile, more of a smile that someone would wear when they were going to attack. He also had a golden tooth, which made you quiver.

" Uh.......h-hi......" You replied, as Flowey shook his head worryingly. You backed up as the other human grabbed your hand, and pulled you across the bridge, as Flowey followed quickly. " SANS!" A loud voice shouted, and a taller human appeared. Sans? Is this the Sans Toriel was talking about? You looked up at the taller person.

" YOU MANAGED TO FIND A MONSTER! NOW HAND THEM OVER SO I CAN KILL THEM!" The other one glared at you, seeming to not notice Flowey. Sans glared at the other, " Back off Papyrus! This one's mine to kill!" It seemed like they only wanted your death. You looked at Sans' hand, then back to the ground. Flowey stood next to you, and shared the same fear. 

" SINCE WHEN CAN YOU CHOOSE THAT, BROTHER?" Papyrus yelled back. Sans rolled his red eyes and the whole scenery changed. The temperature changed to warm as a torn up house appeared. You stared in awe, and Sans huffed. " It's not that exiting." He walked up some stairs, and slammed a door. 

" T-this is not a good place to stay!" Flowey reminded, making your eyes widen. You nodded and walked out the door quickly, the cold appearing once again. Sans didn't seem to notice, and you couldn't see Papyrus anywhere. You took Flowey's hand again, and walked through the snow. Other humans stared at you two with glares. 

The snow melted into blue ground as the snow became thicker. ( * no papyrus here.....haha......) Flowey closed his eyes, trying to protect them from getting snowed on. You did the same, and it took a while for the snow to calm down.

That's when you felt something on your lips. You slowly opened your eyes and saw a blushing Flowey. You blushed brightly and Flowey started to get flustered. " I-I um......that....t-that was the s-snow! I-I-" Flowey was cut off by you kissing him once more, and the snow was back to a light fall. You broke the kiss and smiled.

" I love you Flowey."

" U-uh? W-what?"

------------------------------

Haha, the ending X3

Anyways, sorry for the delay, but here it is :P