Asriel x reader-Underground

Suggested by Silly_Rose!

Uhmmm ye :3

Also, I'm making the reader young. . .like. .  .however old Asriel is XD

___________________________________

You woke up with pain flooding your body. Slowly opening your eyes, you saw your vision was blurry, but soon the blur went away, letting you see your environment. It was purple. . .and dark. . .making you wonder where you were. Looking up, you saw a giant hole. . .did you fall from there? Suddenly, you heard voices coming your direction, one young, one older.

"I think it came from over here!"

"Wait up, my child!"

"Sorry, mom! I'm just excited. . .maybe a human fell!"

"Don't get your hopes up. . ."

You sat up, bewildered from whom the voices came from. A small, goat child skipped into view, its eyes widened and brightened as it saw you.

"Mom," the small goat's voice was happy, "a human DID fall!" The taller goat monster smiled kindly as she-you assumed, seeing the goat monster wore a dress. . robe-saw you, "I guess one did. . ." 

The goat child happily went up to you, keeping a smile. You smiled slightly, seeing the smiles they wore on their faces.

"Hello, I'm Asriel!" the goat child introduced. . .himself. He put out a paw for you to take, and you took it, he helped you stand.

"My name is Y/n. . ." you introduced yourself. Asriel looked back at his 'mom' who went next to him.

"I'm Toriel, nice to meet you, my child." her smile was warm and kind. The two goat 'monsters' didn't seem much like threats, definitely not at the moment. You quickly checked yourself. . .seeing bruises and scars, some bad wounds. Sighing, you looked back at Asriel, who had noticed your injuries. 

"Mom, is it okay if we take her in our house?" he asked Toriel, who nodded. 

"Why of course it's okay! She looks badly hurt. . .and hungry." she was right. . .your stomach was growling, a stomachache forming from having no food. Asriel then helped you walk, as you couldn't walk very well from all of your pain.

Finally, you made it to a small house, golden buttercup flowers were outside of the home, giving off a safe vibe. Asriel led you inside of the home, smiling brightly, "Welcome to my house!" You looked around, liking how it looked.

Toriel went into a kitchen, and Asriel tugged slightly on your sweater (Ye.), "Wanna see where you'll be sleeping?" he asked excitedly. You shrugged and nodded. . .some of the earlier pains had faded away. 

Asriel once again guided you to a room, opening the door. The room had light blue walls, a bookshelf, a comfy-looking bed, some toys, and a window that had light coming through. You smiled, liked how it looked.

"You should get some rest. . ." he looked at you. You nodded and went to the bed that was in the corner.

"I'm allowed to sleep in this bed?" you wanted to make sure that you were allowed. Asriel nodded happily, "Yeah!"

You smiled softly (So many smiles. . .) and got under the covers, and closed your eyes. You immediately fell asleep.

You woke up to the smell of. . .pie? It smelled like butterscotch and cinnamon. Opening your eyes, you sat up, feeling much better than how you did before. Beginning to walk out of the room, the smell began to grow like you were getting closer to it. You went out of the room and walked down the hall to the kitchen, seeing Toriel. She was baking the pie, Asriel was helping. As if he felt you were there, he turned around, "You're awake!"

"Yep," you laughed slightly, "I'm awake. . ." Asriel went over to you, "We're making pie!" he announced. You glanced over his shoulder, seeing Toriel take the pie out of the oven. 

"Cool!" you smiled. Toriel set the pie on the counter and went over to you and Asriel.

"Why don't you go play in the flower garden?" she suggested. Asriel kept his smile, it seemed like a permanent smile, as he had one all the time. 

"Let's go!" he already had begun to pull you to the front door, leaving Toriel chuckling as she went back into the kitchen.  Asriel had brought you to the giant flower bed and stood in the middle. You looked around, 'how can flowers bloom indoors. . .? There's  barely any grass!' you tried understanding the logic of these flowers.

Asriel sat down, picking at a few flowers and bending their stems together. You sat down next to him and listened to the. . .birds?? Now you were confused, first flowers are blooming indoors, and now there are birds underground? You decided not to confuse yourself and looked over at what Asriel was making. He put what looked to be a flower crown on your head and smiled brightly.

"All hail the flower queen!" he giggled with a closed eye smile. You chuckled and took the flower crown off of your head, putting it on Asriel's.

"No, all hail the flower king!" you and Asriel laughed a little. (Everyone's so mature *Sarcasm*) Asriel took the flower crown off and kept his smile. He gave you a hug, making you blush slightly, but you hugged back.

"You were here only for a day and you're already a best friend to me!" Asriel exclaimed, making you smile brightly. 

"You're already my best friend too, Azzy." you came up with a nickname for him. He pulled away from the hug and giggled, "Azzy," he repeated, "I like it!"

You and Asriel stayed in the flower garden for a little while longer, before Toriel called you both back inside for pie. When you tried the pie, it was delicious! You instantly devoured the pie.

"Don't choke, my child!" Toriel warned with a slight chuckle. You finished the pie and smiled to yourself.

You wanted to stay here forever. . .

__________________________________

Haha!

Finally I updated!!

MHBGVFCD (Major House Banana Guardian Vanilla Flower Candy Dog XD)

Yeee!

So I hoped you all enjoyed this!

And yeah, it's not much of an Asriel x reader. . .

Maybe because all he did was hug you. . .

Maybe XD

But I mean, the reader and Asriel are young so. . .

They wouldn't kiss .-.

*cough*

Anyways, uhhh, leave some more suggestions! :D

Also, 115K Reads. . .

Guys. . .

Dis is just the coolest thing EVER!!

Never thought this book would get this far

;w;

I iz so happy