BlookyxGhost!Reader-Ghostly Love

Suggested by my good old friend @Gempai!

-------------------------------------------------------------

You walked.....no, more like floated through the ruins. To you it was pretty lonely down there, same purple, same monsters, and the same music. As you re-explored the ruins, you came across a small ghost.

" Hey there!" You said, happy to see a different monster than usual. He sat up from his laying position, " O-ohhh.......am I in your way? I can move......" You shook your head, " No need! Say, have you ever been out of the ruins before?" You sat down next to him, he seemed to get happier, " Yes.......my house is in Waterfall.......want to come...?" You nodded, " It'd be a nice change." He fazed through the ground, and you did the same, following him to his house. 

" Here's my house......." He said, lifting out of the ground. The house was tilting in a strange way, and it was a light shade of blue. You looked at your surroundings, it was the most beautiful place you've ever seen! The ghost invited you in, and let you look around. You went to the fridge. " Oh......are you hungry.....? Let me get you something to eat......" He got out a ghost-sandwich, " It's a ghost sandwich......" You happily took a bite out of it, he smiled.

" Sometimes.....I like to lay on the ground and feel like garbage......it's a family tradition......want to join me....?" The ghost asked, you nodded. You both laid on the ground.

" Hey, I didn't catch your name." You said, the ghost looked at you, " I'm Napstablook......" You smiled, cute name, " I'm Y/n." Napstablook smiled back. As you two laid there on his floor, the world started to become wavy, and his house seemed to transform into the universe. 

" Woah." Was all you could say. Napstablook chuckled, " It's pretty.......isn't it....?" You nodded. You looked over at Napstablook, and moved closer to him. He seemed to have some red on where his cheeks would be. You gave him a big hug, " You're a cool monster, you know that?" Napstablook had two tears fall down his face, " T-thank you for saying that........" You continued to lay there with him.

" Y/n?" He asked, you turned to look at him. " Y-you know.......I love how you actually care.......I feel like I ruin everything......" You shook your head, " That's not true! You're awesome like I said!" He smiled, and you kissed his ghost cheek. " You're a cute monster." Napstablook blushed, and closed his eyes, " And you're the same......."

---------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, this was fluff. Much fluff, no smut. Get your minds out of the grater! I'm not writing that kind! XD

Yeah, that was random, anyways, 400+ reads? OMG GUYS!! This is the most reads I've ever had! So yeah, anymore suggestions that are not ocs? Like I said I'm not writing anymore of those >3<.

Btw these are the ones I'd be fine writing:

Asriel x reader

Sans x reader

Papyrus x reader

Flowey x reader.....I think I can do it

Underfell Sans x reader

Underfell Papyrus x reader

Underswap Sans x reader

Maybe a Muffet x reader

And other ones! Just not ocs, sorry about that.