Horrortale!Sans x reader-No Deaths Today

Plz someone tell me how to title, I dunno how. . .anyways!

Suggested by: Whatifiloseitall

I'll try my best. . .if I get anything wrong let me know :3

._.

_______________________________________

You woke up in a dark environment, keeping a feeling that you weren't safe. Sitting up, you scanned the dark room, only for your gaze to land on a small, yellow flower. You stood up, and began to head towards the flower, limping. Pain was going throughout your whole body, but you kept going.

"Hel. . .lo?"

You called out to the small flower. It turned around, greeting you with just one, big eye. Flinching, you stepped back as the flower started with a strange voice.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey the Flower!"

You started down at Flowey, trying to process this. A flower can TALK? Finally, gathering up your courage, you stepped closer. Flowey laughed again, somehow without a mouth. 

"You must be new to the Underground, huh? Well. . ." his voice became dark, "All I have to say is. . .don't get too close."

Flowey sunk into the ground and disappeared as you heard footsteps heading your way. You looked up to see a tall, goat -like monster staring down at you with a wicked smile. The goat monster wore a dark, red, and shredded dress. She was quiet as she held a paw out for you.

"Hello, my child, I am Toriel."

'Don't get too close. . .'

You remembered Flowey's words, and didn't take her paw. Toriel huffed and grabbed your arm, pulling you through rooms as monsters gave you looks. You were dragged to a small house, until Toriel let go of your arm. Toriel walked to a kitchen, where the smell of blood was. You rubbed your arm and slowly went down some stairs. You found a long hallway and began to walk down. . .until you heard footsteps. Speeding up, you glanced behind yourself to see an insane looking Toriel following you.

Two big, purple doors appeared in front of you and you held your arms out, bursting through them. You froze outside, looking behind yourself to see that Toriel did not follow. Cold breeze blew on you as you walked down a long road. 

There were then two path ways, one was straight, and the other went to your left. You decided to go left, only to see a tall skeleton in front of you. The skeleton looked towards you, and it was holding a plate of. . .spaghetti? Was the sauce blood? Or actual tomatoes. . .that was the question you had. You sighed, deciding to forget what Flowey told you, and went close to the skeleton.

"HELLO HUMAN!" the skeleton's loud voice pierced the quiet air, "WANT TO TRY SOME OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS'S SPAGHETTI?"

A screen appeared in front of you, asking if you'd like to try it or not. You shrugged to yourself, saying 'yes.' Papyrus smiled wider. . .if that was possible. . .and handed you the plate. You looked at the spaghetti questionably. When you knew there wasn't blood on the spaghetti, you tried some. It was pretty good, and you were starving! It felt like you've never eaten in a long time! But. . .you were sure you fell just a couple hours ago.

"WOWIE! I'VE NEVER SEEN A HUMAN EAT SO MUCH!"

Papyrus commented. You finished the bowl, only to pull out a hair from your mouth. Shrugging to yourself, you went back the direction you came from and went down the other path. At the end were dogs made of snow, and you patted on of them, only for the head to fall off. A bone shone through the snow.

"Is. . .is that real?"

You asked yourself, touching it. When you felt the bone, you could tell it was real so you pulled away and went back to where Papyrus was. A sign read, "Snowdin," and you decided to head that way. At that moment you began to feel like you were being watched. 

Up ahead was a hot dog post, another skeleton sitting there. There was a giant crack in its skull and it had a red eye. The skeleton was tapping its fingers on the wood of the post, and it got louder as you came closer.

"Um, hello!"

You looked at the skeleton, keeping a distance. The skeleton's gaze landed on you.

"Hey. . .wanna hot dog?"

"U-um, no thanks. . ."

"C'mon, I put a lot of sweat and blood into these things."

"Um. . .alright. . ."

You hesitantly went over to him, before he grabbed you, holding up a sharp axe. Closing your eyes, you got a glimpse of an insane smile that was spread on his face. You waited for something, but nothing came. Slowly opening your eyes, you saw that the skeleton wasn't holding up an axe, he had put it away.

"You know what?" he began, "I won't kill you."

He let go of your arm, letting you stand normally, and you smiled at him. The skeleton's face was slightly confused on why you smiled at him, but you kept it.

"What's your name?"

"Sans. . ."

"Okay, I'm Y/n! See you Sans!"

You walked away cheerfully as Sans watched.

See you when?

--------------------

I don't even know with the ending XD

So yeah, I guess this counts?

Because it's pretty special that he didn't murder you :3

I dunno, heheh