Underfell!Flowey x reader-Savior

Another one suggested by Casrissa4life :D

______________________

You ran away. You ran all the way up to Mt. Ebott, holding a small backpack. As you ran, you avoided rocks and branches, and ended up at the foot of the mountain. You took a deep breath, and started your way up Mt. Ebott. 

You ended up at the big opening and sighed.

No one will care that you're gone

You'll be fine 

DON'T GO!!

You listened to the three voices in your head, and decided to jump. You fell down, and blacked out after feeling the hard ground.

* Skip to being awake*

You opened your eyes with a splitting pain in your head. You sat up slowly, and put your hand to the pain. Blood. You looked up, seeing the opening of the giant fall you took. Then you looked down, seeing yellow flowers. Next, you got up and looked around. It was almost pitch black.

" What a fall, how am I not dead?" You whispered, picking up your damaged backpack. Then, you heard a voice, " H-hello? Anyone there?" You looked down to see a small golden flower, shivering. You kneeled down, and looked at it. That only made it even more scared.

" D-don't hurt me!" It squeaked, closing its eyes. You were confused, " What? No I wouldn't hurt you." It looked back up at you and breathed a breath of relief.

" Well, you....you...should go.....the other monsters here will kill you!" It said. You stood up, and saw a goat woman. 

She appeared out of nowhere!

You stared at her, filled with fear. " Oh, a poor little child fell down!" The woman said, her crazed voice making you shiver. Her insane eyes made you feel even more scared. She gave you a paw, and you shakily took it. For some reason you could trust her, but that was a third of you. The flower was looking at you, terrified. It then crawled up your leg and to your shoulder some how. It hurt.

" Why do you trust her?" It whispered, making you jump as you followed the goat monster. She was easily going through the puzzles. You shrugged.

" What's your name? I know it's off topic." You said, the flower sighed, " I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower." You nodded, " I'm Y/n." 

You, the monster, and Flowey finally got to a house. You followed the monster inside, and she showed you a room, then walking off to another room. You looked in the room. It was destroyed, toys were thrown everywhere, the bed was not made, and the bookshelf was broken, books on the ground below it.

" I don't like it." Flowey whimpered, clearly scared of being in a house with a stranger. You looked towards where a basement was. You quickly ran down the stairs, through a hallway, and to a door. But that's when a voice stopped you, " I'm afraid you can't go, my child." You turned to see the same goat monster. 

The world went back, and you felt a weird feeling in your chest. A f/c soul came out of your body and you could control it. You also had four options; Fight, Act, Item, or Mercy. You pressed Mercy, which only made the monster continue fighting.

* After battle*

You felt weak, but the monster finally stopped. She hugged you, " Be safe my child." You seemed to have gotten to her. Flowey was less scared as well. After you went outside of the doors, they slammed behind you. Flowey looked at you, as you sat down against the door.

" Hey Y/n, I've got something to tell you." Flowey said, looking off in the distance. " Yeah?" You turned your attention to him. " I just need to thank you for being the only decent person who's fallen down here, and I think......I...I..um....I think I love you." His white little face was red, and that made you blush as well.

" Flowey, I feel the same!" You replied, kissing his flower face. He smiled, and you got up. " C'mon, let's continue our adventure huh?" You said, walking on the snowy path.

-----------------------------------------------

I honestly don't know why this is longer than the Undertale Flowey x reader. Wait I do know, that one I made at like 10:00 at night, so I was tired. I made this at 4:15. I hope you enjoyed this one. :D