Underfresh!Sans x reader-Radical

Suggested by: winter_solitice

I will try :3

-------------------------------------------

Well, here you are again, in the void. All the outtakes from other AUs would be there, and you were one. You didn't know why you were there again, but you dealt with it. You smiled to yourself, watching the different monsters walk around and chat with each other. You were just the only one not taking, you felt as if it wasn't a good idea.

" Yo! What up my radical bro?" A familiar voice asked. You looked to see Underfresh!Sans, or Fresh for short. You smiled at him, he was the only one there that would actually interact with you. " Oh, hey, Fresh." You replied, giving him a slight wave.

" Why is a super fresh bro like you hangin' in the corner?" Fresh asked another question. You shrugged, " Eh, no one notices me. . .sometimes." You looked back at the others, some were gone. You sighed, and closed your eyes.

" Well then, what is a super cool dude like me doin' over here with you? You have been noticed my spectacular brah!" Fresh exclaimed, making you open your eyes and look at him. You thought about it, and came to realization, " Oh." You laughed, and watched as the rest of the AUs left. Only a couple stayed, like Ink!Sans ( Ink: Hey! I can leave! Me: Sorry! It's fan-fiction! >~<" ) and. . .Fresh.

" Hey Fresh, I've always wondered, why do you always wear your sunglasses?" You asked, pointing towards them. Fresh's usual smile faltered a little, " Well, because they're radical shades!" You pouted, knowing he was keeping a secret from you. 

" I know you're hiding something." You grabbed his shades off quickly before he could respond. It revealed two pitch black voids, purple smoke surrounding them. His left eye had an up-side down heart for a pupil, a crack in the middle. Fresh took the shades back and put them on, smiling nervously. You were left amused, as you never thought that's what he was hiding.

" Dude! Your eyes are so cool!" You complimented, throwing your hands in the air. That made Fresh slightly blush and laugh. " Thanks, bro." Fresh replied, smiling. You were both silent, and you tapped the cold ground. You realized that the color was white this time, not black.

" Hey Fresh, another question. Why are you the only one who'd talk to me?" You broke the silence, looking at Fresh. Fresh looked back at you, " You looked lonely in the dark corner brah!" You nodded, and looked away, seeing that Underswap, or Blueberry, was still standing there. 

" Blueberry! You alright?" You called, he blinked, nodded, and ran off. You were confused on that action, but you turned back to the ground. Silence spread once more, which would have made you felt lonely, except, you weren't. You felt less like a nobody when Fresh was with you. You could even say that you had a crush on him!

Is that true? You asked yourself,Do I have a crush on the so called, " most annoying skeleton?" You sighed once more, and slightly nodded your head. Yes, I do You answered your brain. You knew this might be the only chance to do what you wanted to do.

You looked at him, and smiled, taking a deep breath. " Fresh, how would you react if someone said they had a crush on you?" Fresh looked at you, " I'd say that's pretty spectacular bro!" You chuckled, and sat up straight, facing him.

" How about this?" You kissed Fresh, his face lighting up in a bright purple.

" I love you Fresh."

" You, to, radical Y/n."