Undertale!Undyne x Neko!Reader-Chu Cute To Kill

Suggested by: theFantagang. :D

--------------------------------------------------

You hid your ears and tail while you walked through Waterfall. You admired the ceiling rocks that looked like stars. You continued to walk towards where Monster Kid would be. When he saw you coming, his face brightened up, " Yo, Y/n!" You gave him peace signs, " Hey." He continued to follow you. " What do you think about Undyne?" You smiled, " She's cool." Monster Kid smiled back, " I agree!" 

You both walked through the cold air as you got closer and closer to where Undyne lived. Monster Kid was playing with your tail, but you shook it off. You saw Undyne's house, and went over there. It was empty. You sighed, and turned to the road leading to a dark room. It went pitch black, and you could barley see. " Shoot." You mumbled, feeling around to not trip or run into walls. You felt this weird flower, which said, " Behind you....." You looked behind yourself and everything became bright. Undyne was in front of you.

" U-Undyne!" You exclaimed, realizing it was her. " Seven..." Undyne began, you looked confused, " Seven human souls and we'll be free." You backed up against the wall. She chuckled, " Guess I'll have to be the one to kill you!" Undyne began to charge at you, but Monster Kid came in, " Undyne! I'll help you fight! Wait, who are you fighting?" 

Thanks Monster Kid You thought, calming down. " Were you going to fight him?" Kid asked, looking at Undyne. She simply pulled him by the cheek and moved him away, " H-hey! You aren't going to tell my parents about this, are you?" You watched him.

" Well, guess I'm going alone." You thought aloud, moving towards glowing flowers. Eventually you came to the Temmie Village, where you said, ' hi,' to the Temmies, then going back to try to find Undyne. At one point, spears came out of the ground, and you started to run. You could see the entrance to Hotlands.

That's when you saw Undyne.

" Hello again, human.." Undyne seemed to have growled. You looked at her. She jumped down and pulled you into a fight, turning your soul green. " GNAH! You can't escape as long as you are green!" You went to the Spare option and sure enough, no Fleeing. 

Eventually your soul turned red, and you pressed the Spare option, where you fled. You ran as fast as you could, and came to Hotlands. Undyne was close behind until she got tired, " Too......hot......must continue on....!" She fainted, and you grabbed her some water. Undyne looked at you and smiled, " Hey, thanks!" You blushed a little, your ears perking up a little, " No problem." 

Undyne decided to let you in her house, and you sat down and she threw a spear at you. " Point at what you want!" Undyne smiled. You pointed it at her, " ?!?!?!?!? Are you hitting on me?" She had a weird expression on. " Yep," You replied, she chuckled awkwardly. You decided for some tea, and she made some for you. 

" Wait...." Undyne said after a little silence. You looked at her. " If Papyrus isn't here for his cooking lesson, then you'll have to take it!" She said, standing up and carrying you to the counter. Undyne pointed to the tomatoes, " Smash them with all your might!" You smashed them, making them splatter against the wall.

Insert the best cooking lesson ever here :D

Undyne smiled, " Nice job! This is great spaghetti!" You smiled, " Thanks." She looked at you, " You know, I don't think I'll bring you to Asgore." You looked back at her, " Who's Asgore?" Undyne laughed, " The king of course! He takes human souls." Your ears perked straight up and your tail curled, " Wait what?" She smiled, " Yeah, I don't want to anymore, I like you." You blushed. Undyne pet your cat ears, " You're cute!" By this point your smile with even wider, " I like you too!" You hugged her, and she hugged back.

---------------------------------------------------

Da end! I hope this was a good one!