Aftertale!Sans x reader-Glad your here with me

Requested by Panda-CutieMaid! 

Yap

Sorry if I get my facts wrong on how to get there >w<"

BACK FRUM DA DDEEEEEEAAAADDDD!!!

-HomelessGoomba 2000.........when ever he said that

________________________________________________

It was at the end. You watched your good friend Sans die. It was all your fault, you didn't do anything. Chara took control of your body and you did nothing. They finally left your body and you slumped to the ground. You wanted to see Sans' smile again. You heard a cry of Flowey, and the insane giggles of Chara.

" I wish I'd done something....." You whispered to yourself. The world went black around you, and you waited for the restart to happen. But it never came. Chara waved at you, smiling insanely like they do. They giggled, and left somehow. You jumped up and rushed after them. 

" W-wait! Don't kill them again!" You pleaded, but it was too late. They had left the black room you were sitting in. You fell to the ground, and started crying, as you felt lonely. That was when you heard a familiar voice, " Why you crying, kiddo?" It was Sans. You turned and smiled brightly, but it faltered when you saw the giant scar.

" I-I'm sorry......Sans......" You whimpered, and hugged him tightly. " I should've stopped them." Sans hugged you back, " It wasn't your fault." You stayed silent, still slightly crying. A small child that looked close to Chara appeared, and looked at you and Sans. Sans looked back at them and slightly blushed, letting you go.

" Oh, hey kid." Sans said to the child, they smiled and waved. Your tears stopped and you smiled back at them. " So, what exactly is this place?" You asked the two. The child shrugged, and Sans looked around, " Guess you can call it a blackout." You tilted your head, " Was that a pun?" Sans replied by shrugging.

" I'm guessing it's the game over thing." You murmured, slightly staring at Sans. Sans was looking at the giant, Game Over, words. You sat on the cold, nonexistent, ground. 

* Okay, it's been a long day, so I'm being lazy here >_<" *

The young child finally left, and you sighed, standing up. You hugged Sans again, which made him flinch slightly from the sudden embrace. You looked up at him, smiled, and kissed him. A blue blush spread across his face, as a red one went to yours.

" You know, I love you Sans."

" You too, Y/n."

------------------------------------------------------

Welp, that's what happens when I become lazy. Everything's too short.

Anyways! Um, yeah..........

;-;