Error!Sans x Reader-Kind Puppet

Another request by Gempai! Let's hope it's good :P

_____________________________

You walked through your land; Undertale. As you looked around judgment hall, you listened to the birds, and you looked out the window. You sighed happily, looking at the bright underground. Everything was peaceful until some static appeared where Sans would be. You turned to see a black sans, with blue streaks down his skull. His jacket was black was blue fading into the black from the hoodie, and he wore a red shirt underneath it. The normal black and white boxer shorts were blue and black, and his sneakers were black and red. Errors surrounded him, and he stared at you with his blue and yellow pupils. 

" Um, hi, Sans?" You said, confused on what happened to him. He chuckled, the laugh being glitched, " N-nah, I'm E-error Sans, n-not the o-o-one you know-ow." You listened to his glitched voice, switching pitches as he spoke. Blue strings came from his yellow finger tips, and they wrapped around your soul. You were freaked at this point.

" S-Sans? What are these strings?" You asked him, worry in your eyes. His smile to have faltered a little as he saw your worried expression, " I-I found a n-new p-puppet-t." His smile was back to normal. 

" Wait what?" You yelled, trying to escape his grip. To no success, you went limp, and sighed. He laughed again, pulling you into a void, where everything went white. All you could see was him, as he pulled you closer to himself. You blushed a little as you became a bit to close for personal space. Error Sans walked you through the white room, dropping you onto the ground. 

" Hey!" You said, as you got up, rubbing your arm. " Heh, s-sorry about th-that." Error said, looking at you. You shivered as his eyes landed on you. He snapped his fingers and a time-line opened. You watched as he pulled you into the time-line with the strings. You were in a battle with the original Sans. You gasped as Error Sans pulled on the strings, making you hold up a knife, which hurt.

" W-what are you doing?" You asked Error. He shrugged, making you charge at Sans. You felt tears form, and you dropped the knife. " I-I'm not going to kill Sans!" You yelled at Error, he seemed startled as you forced against the strings. You turned to him, " What's with you? I saw two other Sans looking lifeless in the void!" Error dropped you again, and the original Sans stopped the Gaster Blaster beam he was charging. You looked up at him, " Well?" Error looked down at the ground, not knowing what to say.

" L-let's just sa-ay I get lonely-ly there." Error finally replied. You smiled at him, " I could stay there with you, if it'll stop you from stealing others from their worlds!" He looked happier, " T-thanks, Y/n." You looked a little shocked that he knew your name, but waved to the original Sans as you walked through the portal with Error. Original Sans was still as confused as ever.

" Y-you're a ki-ind kid, y-you know?" Error complimented, " N-no one has-s ever willing-ngly chose to-o come here-re." You smiled, " What ever it take to make you happy!" Error blushed, and he pulled you into a hug. Literally. He used the blue strings. You blushed as well, as you kissed him. ( More of teeth to lips......okay that sounds even weirder XD)

-----------------------------------------------------

Anyways, yep! This is Error!Sans, he can be kind after all. :D