Seven Minutes In Heaven-Gaster Sans x reader

Ahh jeez...... I have to do one of these huh? Welp, this was suggested by Yin_Miko

Sorry if I get the facts wrong I literally have no idea on how to play this game XD

__________________________________________

You, Alphys, Undyne, Papyrus, Sans, Gaster Sans, and Mettaton were playing Seven Minutes In Heaven. It was a game where you had to spend seven minutes somewhere secret with somebody else. There wasn't really any goal to it. ( * How do you choose people? A bottle?) It was your turn, and you spun the bottle. It landed on Gaster Sans, which caused him to have a small yellow tint on his cheekbones.

" Okay darlings~! We'll start the timer for you!" Mettaton said, pushing you two into a closet. ( * Because Mettaton) It was very awkward. You were both staring at each other for a little while, what felt like a couple minutes. You coughed to the weird silence. You sat down on the ground and stared at the doors of the closet.

" So um......" You tried starting up a conversation, but failed anyways. Gaster sat next to you, and you can clearly see a yellow blush in the dark closet. Another silence came to both of you, and you looked over at him. He seemed to be in his own world.

This is the most awkward place to be right now......but it's with my crush..... You thought, looking straight at him. You took in a deep breath and took this moment to kiss him. ( *YEAH BRAVERY!!) It snapped him out of his thoughts and he ended up having a yellow skull. You were also blushing and you looked away, twiddling your thumbs, looking at the doors once again. 

" Did you just-" " Yes." 

You answered his obvious question, and hugged him, nuzzling the fluff of his jacket. You both sat there, waiting for the last minutes to be over.

" You know I've always......loved you..." You said, blushing even more. You thought your face would explode with this much blush. ( *XD) You waited for a response, and you got a chuckle from Gaster.

" Love you too, Y/n." Gaster said, making you smile. You leaned against his shoulder, and hugged him. ( * seriously in every single one i've written they always do that XD) Finally seven minutes was over, and Mettaton opened the door, to find both of you hugging. He made a fangirly noise, making you blush, along with Gaster.

" Okay lovebirds~! Time's up!" Mettaton basically teased you two. You both got up and walked out, now embarrassed due to Mettaton. Thanks a lot Mettaton.

-------------------------------------------------

XD The ending was funny

Anyways, there's a 7MIH.....Well, that was hard to do >_<