Asriel x young!reader-Stay With Me

Requested by star stealer!

Is it okay that it is a young reader?

_______________________________

" It sounded like it came from over here!"

" Oh, hello, what's your name?"

" Y/n? What a nice name!"

" My name is Asriel."

That's the first voice you've heard since you've fallen. You slowly opened your eyes to see a pair of furry feet. The person-or monster-bent down, and you could see his face fully now. He was a goat monster with green eyes, and he gave you a friendly smile. You gave him a weak smile as he gave you a paw. Asriel-you assumed-helped you up.

" Ow!" You squeaked in pain, as you held your arm. Was it broken or sprained? You couldn't tell, and you didn't want to. Behind Asriel was a taller goat monster wearing a purple dress, she looked at you kindly.

" Hello, my child. I am Toriel." Toriel greeted herself. You weakly put a foot in front of you for balance, then looked up, finding a hole.

" I'll help you, come to our house!" Asriel told you cheerfully. He helped you along gently to a small house. As you walked through your surroundings, you found it being very purple, along with other monsters happily jumping around.

* At da house *

You laid on a bed they had for you, Asriel sitting next to you. He looked at you and smiled, you smiled back.

" Thanks for letting me stay. . ." You thanked Asriel, rubbing your hurt arm. Asriel's smile widened, " No problem, Y/n! Oh and I like your name." You slightly blushed after hearing what he said.

" Heh, thanks, I like yours as well." You looked at around the room you were in. It was a pale gray, some toys were on the ground, but they were too much of baby toys. Where did they get those anyways?

" Hey, Y/n, come with me." Asriel got up, his eyes gleaming. You pushed yourself off the bed with your good arm, and followed after the young goat.

" Mom? Is it okay if I take Y/n to Waterfall?" Asriel looked up at Toriel, who nodded.

" Be safe my children." Toriel waved to you and Asriel as he walked ahead of you. You followed after him, going down some stairs and out two giant doors.

Asriel turned to you and slightly smiled. He slowed down and held your hand, and you started to feel cold. REALLY cold. You shivered, and Asriel seemed to have noticed.

" Are you cold?" Asriel asked you. You shrugged, as you were both still walking. You hugged yourself, as you both made it to a small town.

Welcome to Snowdin!

A sign read as you passed through the town. It had a good vibe coming from it, as monsters-different from the ones before-were smiling at you. There was a smaller one who was hopping around in the snow, only to fall over.

You giggled, and watched as the armless dinosaur monster jumped back up. It looked towards you, and studied where your path was. The monster ran up to both you and Asriel, smiling.

" Yo! Are you two heading to Waterfall?" The monster asked curiously. You looked towards Asriel who nodded.

" Yeah, wanna come with us Monster Kid?" Asriel looked towards a slightly bluer ground. Monster Kid nodded, " Sure! You guys know about Undyne right?"

Undyne?

Asriel picked up the pace and you followed as you looked down at Monster Kid.

" Who's Undyne?"