Chara x reader

It wouldn't let me put a photo >~<

____________________________________________________

You explored the dark corridor, just black. You saw a dim light, and walked over to it curiously. A small child with a green and yellow sweater on. They giggled, " Hey Y/n!" You flinched when you saw a blooded knife, covered in gray dust.

" W-what did you do to them?" You asked, scared. They chuckled, " What does it look like?" You glared, " Why'd you kill them?" They laughed, walking towards you, smoke following them behind. They rested the cold knife blade on your throat, making you back up.

" No reason really." They replied, cleaning their knife. " And you're the last one." You backed up into a wall, the knife now pressing lightly on your neck, some blood escaping. You teared up, " I know this isn't you! Asriel clearly is your friend!" They seemed to have remembered something, and they pressed a little harder on your neck, making you wince. " Ah, I see you remember time-lines." Chara growled, glaring at you with red pupils.

" Please don't do this Chara! I know you're a good person!" You pleaded, Chara seemed to get annoyed. " Fine, I won't kill you, but the good side is gone." Chara released the knife's pressure, and you felt your neck, blood is there. You followed them as they went towards Toriel's house. They looked through their original room.

" Is this your room?" You asked them, they nodded, looking a bit sad. " This was my room." You followed behind them as they sat on the bed, staring at the other side of the room. You sat next to them.

" I promised I'd never leave Asriel, and he did the same promise." Chara mumbled, their eyes fading from black to white. You sighed, and stared at the same side of the room. They dropped the blooded and dusted knife to the ground, and held back tears. " But I broke it, we both did." Chara finished, looking at you with normal eyes. You looked back, " I'm......sorry to hear that." They looked away, and let some tears fall.

You felt bad for them. "I-I never really wanted to kill the others, I was just upset that I went crazy......" Chara said, rubbing their hands together. You hugged them, and they flinched. " What are you doing?" Chara asked, clearly confused. " Hugging you." You responded. " Why? After all I've done? After I almost killed you!" Chara asked, feeling guilty. " Because I feel bad for you." You replied. They eventually returned the hug, feeling better.

" Y/n?" Chara got your attention. " Hm?" You hummed. " Can you promise me something?" They finished. You nodded. " Do you promise to not leave me like Asriel?" Chara asked, you hugged them tighter. " Of course I would promise!" You released, giving them a pinkie. You pinkie-promised with them. Chara smiled, not insanely, but normally. You smiled back, and they leaned against you. 

" Can you do one thing?" You asked them, Chara looked at you. " Can you reset? So we can have others?" Chara sighed, and nodded. They pressed the restart button, and the whole world restarted. The monsters responded, only Sans was the one that remembered. You were next to Chara, and hugged them. 

" Thanks for doing that for me, Chara." You thanked. " Anything for you my friend." Chara replied, hugging you. You kissed them at that moment, making them blush. They kissed back, happily.

----------------------------------------------------

Welp, there you go. No one suggested this but I thought it would be fun. Sorry that it was kinda short >-< but they're evil!

Also I don't care if they're younger, just deal with the story. XD