Underswap!Papyrus x Reader ( chan )-The Swapped Dream

This was suggested by @EYESCRATCHER I'll do my best!                                                         

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up in Toriel's house from a dream. Everyone's personalities were swapped, and it was very confusing to you. You stretched, and waited for Toriel to call you for breakfast, but that's when you heard a deep voice call, " Y/n! Come get breakfast!" You were frozen for a minute. You got out of bed, and walked to the kitchen to see.......Asgore?

" Um, Asgore?" You got his attention, and he turned to look at you, " Where's Toriel? And why are you wearing a dress? It's.....weird..." He laughed, " Why, she's in the castle!" Now you were worried, dreams do come true, even if not wanted. You grabbed the pie that was on the counter, and ate it.

" Going to Snowdin to check on everyone!" You yelled, running out of the door of the Ruins. You slowed down when you got to Snowdin's entrance, and you were breathing hard. You looked at everyone, why were they normal? Monster Kid greeted you, " Hey, Y/n!" He smiled, you smiled back. That's when you got to the skelebro's house. You knocked on the door and Sans opened it, " Y/N!" He had stars in his eyes. Sans was wearing clothes that looked like Papyrus'.

" Hey, Sans." You replied, startled by his loud voice. He invited you inside, and you saw Papyrus on the couch. He gave you peace signs for a wave, " Yo." You did the same, and sat down next to him. Sans was in the kitchen making tacos, not spaghetti, which also confused you. You and Papyrus were watching the channel where Mettaton would preform, but this time he was blue? You remembered how Blooky ( Of course it's Napstablook XD) was Mettaton's cousin, so it's Napstaton. 

" PAPYRUS! Y/N! COME GET A TACO!" Sans yelled, which startled you again, you're going to have to get used to it soon. You got up and grabbed a taco, and Papyrus followed, you then sat down on the couch. You took a bite from the taco, expecting something bad, but it tasted better then Papyrus' spaghetti. 

" Okay, gotta go to Waterfall!" You said after you finished the taco. You waved, and Sans and Papyrus waved back. Once outside, you went straight to Waterfall to check on Undyne, or Alphys. ( do they switch homes too? Idk) You looked towards the workstation, where Papyrus was already. 

" Um, how'd you get here faster than I did?" You asked him, he looked at you and smiled, " Maaaagic." Papyrus did jazz-hands. You laughed, he blushed a little. You continued walking, and Monster Kid followed. 

" Do you know about Alphys?" Kid asked you, you nodded. " Yeah! She's so cool! She's the head of the Royal Guard!" You paused your walk, What? She's the head of the Royal Guard? Then, what about Undyne? You wondered, as you continued to walk with Kid. You went to Alphy's house, which was now in Waterfall. You knocked on the door. Alphys answered.

" Hey, Y/n, what's up?" Alphys said, wearing her armor. " Were you just training?" Alphys nodded, and looked down at Monster Kid. " Hey there, little guy!" She patted Kid's head, and his eyes widened, a big smile on his face. You chuckled, " Well, see ya, just saying hi!" You came to the entrance of Hotlands, and Monster Kid stopped following you.

Must be hanging with Alphys. You thought, looking at the hotdog stand. Papyrus was there......faster than you again.

He could have gotten there while I was talking, sort of talking with Alphys. You told yourself. He waved, you waved back. 

" Hello again." You said, he nodded. You continued your way down to Undyne's place. You knocked on that door. ( Knock knock, who's there? .....) Undyne opened it, " H-hi, Y/n.." She said, Undyne seemed very shy. A tiny, flying robot was next to her. 

" You mind if I come through here?" You asked, she shook her head, " N-not at all." You went through the lab, a camera followed where you walked. Everything was normal in the lab, but you dared not to go into the lower level of it. ( The True Lab D:) You left the building, and made your way to the MTT Hotel. The hamburger store was open.

" Nicecream guy? What are you doing working here?" You asked, confused. He looked up at you, looking tired, " Nah, I work here, Burgerpants works at the Nicecream stand." 

Well, that explains that. You thought. You sighed, and left. You knew Toriel was in the castle, thanks to Asgore. You went back to the skelebro's house. Sans welcomed you back in.

You sat on the couch next to Papyrus, who seemed to have blushed when you did. He hid his face with his hoodie. Sans left the room, going upstairs. Papyrus looked at you, and you looked back. He looked away, leaving you with confusion. You and Papyrus sat in silence, the T.V. not turned on.

" Y/n?" Papyrus got your attention, you looked at him. He stole a kiss from you at that moment, and you blushed hard. He broke it and turned away, looking like an orange glowstick. 

" Papyrus, same to you!" You laughed, hugging him. Papyrus smiled. Meanwhile, Sans was watching, stars in his eyes, " I've got to tell this to Napstaton!" He whisper-shouted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, there it is! :D

 Hope you enjoyed it beauties!~ 

METTATON STAHP! You're not even in this story!

......