Asgore x reader-Want Some Tea?

Requested by @Black-Burned-Justice

Me will try

Because me don't normally write Asgore things

Me is the sorry

XD

____________________________________

You were at The Last Corridor, waiting to see Asgore. Sans had just explained what LOVE, EXP, and LV meant, which surprised you. LOVE means Level Of ViolencE? LV also stands for LOVE, and EXP means EXecution Points. He once again disappeared, and you stood there in the orange and brown corridor. 

" How does he do that?" You wondered to yourself, starting to walk again. You walked towards your SAVE file, and saved. You next went into the next room, where you saw a tall goat-monster wearing a purple cape. You supposed that was Asgore.

" Oh? Who is there?" Asgore asked, he looked like he was watering flowers. " Hold on! Just need to finish watering these flowers." Turns out you were right, he was watering flowers. Asgore turned around, smiling. Once he saw you, he jumped back slightly, and frowned. You already thought he was a cute fluff ball. ( * Haha. . .ha. . .)

" I so badly want to ask if you want some tea. . .but. . ." Asgore sighed, and took out a red spear. You flinched, as his eyes slightly darkened. " Wait! Y-you're. . .Asgore. . .right? The king of all monsters?" You stopped him from starting a battle. You didn't want to fight him.

" Well. . .yes. . .I am." Asgore replied. He looked a bit sad, as he pointed the spear towards you. " I am sorry, though it was nice to meet you. . ." You smiled, " Y/n." Asgore slightly smiled back, as he thrust the spear towards you. You dodged, and used the ACT button. 

"Please don't fight! The monsters can wait for one more child!" You insisted. Asgore stayed quiet, as his eyes flashed blue and orange. You studied the pattern, then dodged the attacks. Freeze, move, move, freeze. It was your turn, you continued talking to him.

" W-we can be family! Or something else. . ." You stopped moving around. Asgore put his spear down, but he threw fireballs at you. You stood in the middle of some, and had to move a little. You used the ACT button once more.

" Asgore. . .please. . .stop fighting. . ." You pleaded. Asgore looked at you, " Why would I stop fighting? If I do, the monsters will get angry for me letting them down." You frowned, " Because, I made a lot of friends. I'm not going to let it go. Oh, and another reason." You walked straight over to him, and had to look up a little. Asgore looked confused, but you pulled him down. You kissed him, and he blushed brightly.

" That's why you should stop, I love you." You told him. Asgore chuckled, still blushing. He stopped his attacks, and the world got its colors back. 

" Alright, guess they can wait. . ." Asgore smiled at you, and you smiled back. He walked over to a tea kettle, and looked at you.

" Would you want some tea?"

" Of course!"

----------------------------------------------

KOOT!!!!

IT TWAS KOOT!!!

For a first try it was pretty. . .okay. . .

There you go!

Some King Fluffybuns for ya!

* laughs*