Papyrus x reader-DATEZ

Suggested by: fangirlbubbles17

YEPPY YEPPY YEP YEP

_____________________________________

You walked through the snow, going to a barricade. You looked at it closely, but that's when you heard a voice behind you. " Human......turn around and shake my hand." The voice ordered, you turned around and shakily shook the hand. Then came a fart noise, which made you laugh. The figure came into view and you could tell he was a skeleton. 

" Heh, the old whoopee cushion in the hand trick." The skeleton said, " Hey, I'm Sans, Sans the Skeleton." You nodded, " Y/n."

* HIDING BEHIND THE LAMP*

You heard two voices, one was Sans, and the other belonged to a different skeleton. This one was certainly taller than Sans, and he seemed to shout when ever he spoke. You listened in on the conversation.

" sup, bro?" Sans began.

" YOU KNOW WHAT'S ' SUP ' BROTHER!" The tall one shouted back, " IT'S BEEN EIGHT DAYS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T.....RECALIBRATED. YOUR. PUZZELS! YOU JUST HANG AROUND YOUR STATION! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!?" You chuckled at his yelling.

" staring at this lamp, it's really cool, do you wanna look?" Sans asked his ' brother.'

" NO!! I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THAT!! WHAT IF A HUMAN COMES THROUGH HERE?! I WANT TO BE READY!! I WILL BE THE ONE!!! I MUST BE THE ONE!! I WILL CAPTURE A HUMAN!! THEN, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL GET ALL THE THINGS I UTTERLY DESERVE!" He took a deep breath, strange how he needs to breathe, " RESPECT, RECONGITION, I WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD! PEOPLE WILL ASK TO BE MY ' FRIEND?' I WILL BATHE IN A SHOWER OF KISSES EVERY MORNING."

" hmm..." Sans thought, " maybe this lamp will help you." You tried to hold in a laugh.

" SANS!!" ' Papyrus' shouted, " ALL YOU DO IS SIT AND BOONDOGGLE!! YOU GET LAZIER AND LAZIER EACH DAY!"

" hey, take it easy, i have a TON of work today...." He paused, " A skele-TON." You couldn't help but to laugh as quietly as possible. His brother didn't seem to notice, but Sans did as he looked over to where you were.

" SANS!!"

" come on, you're smiling." Sans' smile widened.

" I AM AND I HATE IT!!" Papyrus sighed, " WHY DOES SOMEONE AS GREAT AS ME..HAVE TO DO SO MUCH JUST TO GET SOME RECOGNITION..."

" wow, sounds like you're really working yourself...down to the bone." Sans gave a lazy wink, and his brother groaned loudly.

" I WILL ATTEND TO MY PUZZLES.....AS FOR YOUR WORK? PUT A LITTLE MORE...." He paused like Sans did earlier, " BACKBONE INTO IT!!!!" He burst out into a laugh that sounded like ' Nyeheheh!' He then ran off, before come back to chuckle a ' Nyeh,' then run off again. (* yes i just copied this from my sans x reader because i'm lazy :P)

Sans let you know that it's fine to come out. Already you thought Papyrus was pretty cute.....

How am I falling for a skeleton? You asked yourself, now following Sans. Then of course, came the battle with Papyrus.

" I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU, HUMAN!!" Papyrus said, beginning the fight. You had to dodge a number of bones, then it was your turn. You had four options like usual, Fight, Act, Item, and Mercy. 

Fight   Act<   Item   Mercy

Check   Flirt<   Insult 

You decided to chose Flirt, because you were curious on what would happen. That only made Papyrus become flustered, " F-FLIRTATION? WE CAN GO ON A DATE AFTER THE BATTLE!!" ( * i sped it up) You blushed, A date? 

* After battle*

" WE CAN BE FRIENDS? OH AND COME OVER TO MY HOUSE WHEN YOU WANT TO START THE DATE!" Papyrus exclaimed, jumping OVER your head. 

How did he do that?  You questioned, walking over to his house. You followed him inside. He then let you explored his home, and then went to the upstairs. Papyrus followed you.

Date start!

You sat with Papyrus and he brought out a book. It was about dating? He needed help with that? You played along with the book, until he pointed out what was special about his outfit. You pointed at his hat.

" MY HAT......MY HAT!! THAT'S IT!" Papyrus said happily, taking off his hat, revealing a box. You opened it and it was spaghetti. You chuckled and ate it, somehow it wasn't so bad. You finished the spaghetti which made him smile, and he continued with the book. You laughed and knocked the book out of his skeletal hands.

" WHAT DID YOU DO THA-" Papyrus was cut off by you kissing him. He was glowing orange, and you were as red as a cherry. You both were silent, until Papyrus broke it. " WHAT WAS THAT?" He asked you. " A kiss, silly." You replied, smiling. He put on an, ' oh,' face which made you laugh, and you hugged him. 

" Love you skull-brain." You joked, as Papyrus hugged back.

-------------------------------------------

Dere ya go

Tem is writing buk becuz sans is in straight jaket

he mite go insane again

so cray put sans in straight jacket

oh and cray is helping tem with how tu type correctly

but nao tem can type normalee :D

bOi!