NiceCream Rabbit x reader-First Customer

Okay! This guy needs some recognition like Papyrus XD Suggested by Gempai
____________________________
You were freezing by the time you finished a few of Papyrus' puzzles. You were also getting hungry, as your stomach showed it by growling. You breathed a shaky breath as you searched for some food. You came across a blue rabbit looking rather sad.

" Yet again, no more customers...." He mumbled, not noticing you were standing there. You smiled, " Excuse me.....um.....rabbit....could I buy a Nicecream?" He looked up at you and his mood brightened up insantly.

" Of course!" He said. " Finally I won't cry myself to sleep tonight!" You chuckled, paying for the Nicecream. You quickly glanced at his name-tag.

NiceCream Rabbit, huh? Makes sense

You walked away, hungrily eating the Nicecream. " Bye NiceCream Rabbit!" You said, making him smile. NiceCream waved and you continued your way. Then of course, two dogs sniffed you out, starting a battle. You pet one after rolling in the dirt.

" A dog can pet another?" The male exclaimed.

" Thank you strange puppy! You have opened a whole new world for us!" The female thanked, walking off with the other. You shrugged, continuing with Papyrus' puzzles. After being invited to his house, and going through part of Waterfall, a fish woman stopped you. You have assumed it was Undyne.

After running away multiple times, you ended up in Hotlands. Undyne had fainted from the heat, so you gave her water. She got up and smiled at you, then walked off. You continued to go to Alphys' lab, and a robot named Mettaton introduced himself. Finally you finished a quiz with him, and sighed, continuing your journey. Great. More puzzles. You groaned and finished them, getting towards MTT Hotel.

" Hault!" A bunny-dragon knight stopped you. After recognising you as a human, you were engaged in a fight. You managed to leave the battle and get to the hotel. NiceCream was standing close to it.

" Oh, hey NiceCream!" You said, waving. He looked at you and smiled. He looked towards all directions. " Hey, come here for a second will ya?" He whispered, you nodded and walked over. He had red blush on his blue fur.

" You know, you've been the only customer I've gotten in a while, and I'd like to thank you for that." NiceCream said, you nodded and smiled. " Also I think I've grown fond of you." He added nervously. You blushed and smiled again. You walked to the other side of the stand and kissed him.

" You were a cute little bunny yourself!" You said, making him smile. You looked towards the two knights, enjoying Nicecream. You sighed, " Gotta go, see ya." You walked towards the MTT Hotel and NiceCream sighed, " I will always love you."

-----------------------------------------------------
Okay the ending was cute >w< So yeah, this guy needed more attention, he's like in no one-shots! Hope you guys enjoyed! Oh yeah, I'm back and not broken! So please don't break me again. XD Thanks! And see ya!