Frisk x reader-Adventures Together ( No Gender)

Requested by; @AbilgailsCats!

And don't worry, you're not being difficult :3

__________________________________________

You couldn't remember what happened. One moment you were walking up a mountain, the other, falling down a hole. But that didn't matter now, you had to figure out where you were. You sat up, a sharp pain going through your body. Your arm was broken, and you had a headache. Pushing through the pain, you stood up, holding your head. You looked around, seeing purple walls.

A small child lay on the ground beside you, and you figured golden flowers saved you from the fall. You saw them slowly get up, also in pain. You spoke to them, " Hi, I'm (Y/n)." They waved at you, smiling weakly. You helped them stand up, and looked over at a single flower.

" Howdy! I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower!" The flower smiled at you, but it felt off. It wasn't a normal friendly smile. You slightly waved at him, and the child looked at it like something was wrong. Flowey smirked, scanning you two, " You're new to the Underground, aren't ya?" The child nodded, you shrugged, not knowing if you could trust the flower.

" Here," Flowey began, " run into these pellets!" Little white pellets formed around him. " Catch as many as you can!" He smiled, though evil was shown through his eyes. You decided to avoid the pellets, but the child wanted to touch one. As they touched it, a sharp pain went through their body, and you flinched.

" YOU IDIOTS!" Flowey cackled, " DID YOU REALLY-" He was cut off by a monster walking in. She smiled warmly at you and the child, " Ah, I thought I heard voices." The goat-monster already seemed like a kind monster, as she shot a fireball at Flowey. He flew away like he was nothing.

" Hello, my children, I'm Toriel." She introduced herself, and you smiled. " I'm ( Y/n)." The child spelled something in sign-language, that you didn't understand. Toriel helped you by saying, " ( Y/n) and Frisk are wonderful names, come along now." She took you and Frisk's hands, and walked you through the purple place.

* Skip to house cuz I'm lazy*

Toriel had made you and Frisk butterscotch-cinnamon pie, and it was delicious!. You happily finished the pie, and remembered the stairs you saw earlier. You quickly turned to Toriel, who was watching you two. You sighed, and took Frisk's hand, walking towards the stairs.

" Where are you going, my children?" Toriel's sweet voice asked. You were at the stairs, " Leaving.......we want to see more." Toriel sighed, and followed after you two, she pushed by you and Frisk, walking down the stairs.

* Toriel battle*

" W-what are you doing?" Toriel slightly growled, " Fight or run away!" You dodged another fireball, and shook your head. " We just want to go outside!" Toriel nodded as she understood. The fireballs stopped flying around the room, and she gave both of you a big hug. " Please, do not come back." Toriel whispered, as you both walked out of the Ruins. She gave you a kind smile, waving, then walking back to her house.

" Wow, it's cold here." You mumbled, as Frisk held onto you for warmth.

* You know what? Let's skip to Waterfall..after Undyne.....heh..... I'm lazy*

You both ran towards Hotlands, and grabbed a couple Starfaits. Once you were both ready, you went through the Core where you fought enemies. Well, more of spared them. FInally, you made it to where Mettaton was, and had the battle. You had to pull Frisk out of the way of bombs sometimes, but you both ended up winning.

" We're......finally here...." You said, tired as you entered The Last Corridor. Sans' form was waiting for you. He explained about LV, EXP, and LOVE. You didn't expect LOVE to mean, Level Of ViolencE. You walked up to where Asgore's throne would be, and looked at Frisk.

" Seems like our journey is finally over, huh?" You asked them. They responded by telling you to cover your eyes. You did so and felt something press against your lips. You removed your hands to see Frisk smiling. They giggled and ran off. You smiled to yourself and followed after them. The only thing you could think was,  yes!

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry that it was short and rushed. I didn't feel like doing the whole adventure XD

Anyways, hope it's good!