Flowey x reader-Why So Kind?

This was suggested by Casrissa4life

:D
__________________________________

The barrier was finally destroyed and monsters and humans can now live together. But one monster decided not to go, and you have been going back down there and talking to him. Yep, Flowey the Flower.

"So why don't you want to go up to the surface?" You asked him, it was what confused you the most.

" Why would you want to know?" Flowey growled.

" Because I want to know." You replied, looking straight at him. Flowey sighed, " Everyone's an idiot." He turned away from you. You sat there with him.

" Can you go?" Flowey said, making you roll your eyes. " Nope, not leaving." Flowey groaned and turned back to you. You brought out a small ball and rolled it to him. He pushed it back.

" What are you doing?" Flowey hissed, you chuckled. " I'm playing with you." You replied, smiling. You pushed it back to him. He pushed it back.

" Stop it." He growled, you shook your head. " Not stopping." You rolled the back back and forth with him, until he finally just stopped and rested his head on the ball.

You sighed, and looked away at the walls of the Ruins. You were always fond of the little flower, even though he had a kind of mean attitude.

You brought out from behind your back a watering pot. You poured him some water, and he looked at you.

" Why are you suddenly giving me water?" Flowey said, less angry than he was a couple minutes ago. You shrugged.

" It's because you can get thirsty." You said, putting down the can. Flowey sighed and you sat next to him. You both looked at the exit of the Ruins.

" When are you going to go to the surface?" You asked Flowey. He just shook his pedal-lined head, " Not going with the idiots." You sighed.

" Well I'm sticking down here." You said. Flowey looked at you with a confused look. " What about your friends? Wouldn't you miss them?" He asked, you looked at him and smiled.

" You are one of my friends." You said, which shocked him. He looked back over to the exit.

" We are you being so nice to me?" Flowey whispered, and because of the quiet room, it was heard by you.

" It's because I love you Flowey." You said back, blushing a little. Flowey looked at you again with the confused look. You got up and began heading to the door of the Ruins.

" Wait! Y/n! Can I come with?" Flowey stopped you. You smiled, and nodded.

" Of course!" You responded happily, picking him out of the dirt. You looked around for something to put him in. To no avail, you took off your own shoe and filled it with soil, placing Flowey in it.

" It'll do." Flowey mumbled as you walked out of the Ruins.

* time skip to on the surface*

You put Flowey on the table and kissed his flower face. That definitely made him blush, and that made you smile.

-----------------------------
There's another short one for you guys! In my opinion it was pretty darn cute! X3