Credits

First and foremost, thanks to Andrew. This story would not exist in the sense that it does now if you hadn't helped me with writing it. Thank you for putting up with my late night messages, my questions about murder motives in the middle of the school hallway, and rambling about Artem and Ravil at the lunch table. Thank you for tormenting me with the idea of having Ravil shoot Artem and cry about it afterwards. That was painful, but great. Thank you for helping me put together the framework for the sequel. Thank you for convincing me that my worth is not found in the horrid deeds of those who were here before me. Thank you for helping me survive months of hell on earth. Without you, this story wouldn't exist at all, for that matter. Long live the Memes of the Round Table!

Also, thanks to Austin. You're in business school and I'm super freaking proud of you. Keep rocking it. Thanks for taking time out of your evening to text me back with ideas for the ending of this plot, one of which was used here. 

Thanks to Alexis. I was in class with you one morning and I rattled off the characters' names and asked you who I should kill off. You chose Everett, and then decided you would get extremely emotionally attached to him and cried about the fact that he died of polonium poisoning for days afterward. 

All your names start with A for some reason...Hm. 

StanMonteque Thanks for all your genius comments on this series and the Persson series. You've made me smile a lot and I'm glad you're liking my stuff so far. 

And thanks, of course, to everyone reading this. I hoped you enjoyed, and I hope you'll stick around for the sequel and whatever comes after that.