Chapter 114

Okay so I just found the meanings for the names of the characters and I thought they were interesting so I'll put them here

Ravil: wanderer/young man 

Artem: saint 

Taras: son of Poseidon 

Nazar: from Nazareth 

Marco: warlike 

Alina: bright/noble

Myron: perfume (this name was also used by a martyr in the 4th century) 

Everett: brave/hearty

Urvi: Earth 

OKAY ANYWAYS ONTO THE STORY 

Nazar unlocked the hotel room he'd been staying in. The door clicked and he pushed it open, walking inside to sit by the window. He stared out over the city with frigid gray eyes. He wasn't sure exactly why he was supposed to kill Ravil and Artem, other than because the masked men had told him to do so. 

Silently, he wondered about his family. Were they really dead? Were his parents real? Well, that was certainly one motive out of the picture. And he knew his life would never return to a state of pure normalcy again, so there's another motive gone. He definitely had no future- the past the he could remember had happy and bad days: the happy days showed no sign of re-occurring, and the bad days seemed to rain in with abundance. Even if he killed Ravil and Artem, it was inevitable that he'd just end up being taken back to the bunker and being tortured by the masked men until they found a new objective for him. 

He turned away from the window, bored by his bird's eye view of the people and the cars and the taxis and the rooftops. 

He shot out an arm, slamming a fist against the wall. 

"Listen, Russia, you devils," he growled. "I know you can hear me- there's no way you'd turn me loose without having tabs on me. Why should I do this? What motive do I have?" 

He wasn't sure how or when the answer would arrive, but he waited for it.