Chapter 69

ALEX P.O.V

We walk into the room and it had 8 seats set up and all of the were far apart from each other to prevent cheating.

"Hello kids. Today we will be taking your test to see if you guys fail or not. Now you know the consequences if you do. I know you guys have your band stuff but this is going to determine if your going to past. No pressure but good luck. Take your seats. Your grades will be sent to you tomorrow." The teacher said.

I took the one closets to cole and will.

"Ok, now I will give you your test. " he said.

"Now begin."

I looked at my test and I knew only half of the stuff which is only 50%, which is a F which means I have fails. I mentally slap myself to get my head in the test.

DALTON P.O.V

Once I got my test I looked at it and I didn't even now it. We need at least a C to pass which is only 70%. I can do this.

I started to fill in the bubbles and I kept going outside the lines. I suck at coloring. All this was a blur to me. Should up I just YOLO my way out.

After every question, I guessed. There was only a few I knew and that isn't good. Maybe I should have payed more attention to the lessons. Ugh, lets just get this over with.

WILL P.O.V

Will is smart. Will is smart. Will is smart. I say before getting handed the Test. I have to do good.once I looked at my test, I knew most things but I still didn't know all. There were 120 questions and it was on all my subjects I take. I panicked because we only have 2 hours to complete it. I look over at Cole and he was just bubbling in. Cole is smart, not will. I look over at Alex and she caught me staring.

"Stop worrying, you will do great." She mouthed.

I nod and go back to my work. I read each question carefully and do my work. I actually know everything. I was just too spread to fail.

COLE P.O.V

I am stuck on a question. Ill just skip it for now. Ill come back to it later. Everything is hard but easy. I understand it but it seems like all the answers are right answers. I need help. Why couldn't this be like 10+10=? Or to make it even harder, 20x80=?

What does this even mean? I need help. I am just going to guess and maybe I will get it right with peer luck.

120 questions that I won't even need in life. I feel so under pressure.

MADISON P.O.V

I received my test and I knew everything instantly. I was quick and sure. But every time I say or think I do good on a test, I actually don't. When I thought I did horrible, I do pretty good.

I just need to believe.

I was almost finished but then I got stuck on one. Ash, all these questions are making me really tired. I just want to sleep.

ALEX#2 P.O.V

I knew a lot of this stuff. I am very confident I will get these right but no promise. I have failed on many of my testes and this one might be one of them. Ok, if I pass, I will treat myself to something. If I don't, I will slap myself.

I kept circling and everything was clear. I think I'm doing them right but who knows. This could be all wrong. I want super powers to tell me what the answers are.

DANA P.O.V

A, B, A, B, A, A, A. Was all I was circling. Could you maybe have some questions that has answers to C and D. Maybe I'm doing this all wrong. I can't fail. I am already in a lower class then everybody, if I fail I'm going to be younger than what I already am.

Lets just get through this.

"A, B, A, D, C, D, A" I kept mumbling my answers.

"Please be quiet Dana. Your distracting." The teacher yelled.

"Sorry."

GABE P.O.V

A song was stuck in my head. I couldn't concentrate. During my favorite parts of the song, I stop what I'm doing and sing in my head, this doesn't help me. I love to procrastinate alot.

Ok, finish this and ill be happy. I can be home and relaxing in a few hours. I will finish this with at least a B.

ALEX P.O.V

Once we were all finished with our test we headed home. People still gave us looks but it didn't brother me as much anymore. Jane got me to be stronger. Her torturing was worst so this was nothing.

We arrived home at the same time as Eben.

We all Went inside.

"How did you guys do?" Eben asked.

"Not to good. I kinda YOLO through it. I think I got a good score tho." Dalton said.

"I think I did good. Alex kept reminding me how smart I was and yeah." Will said.

"I did good. I knew most of the things." Madison said.

"Same with me. I got stuck on a few but overall I know I did pretty good." Alex#2 said.

"I kept getting the same letters at once and it made me think I was wrong. So I don't know." Dana said.

"There were so many problems in so little time and I felt stressed out. I guess I did good." Cole said.

"I'm batman, I always do good." Gabe said.

"Seems like all of you might past except dalton. Dalton, you need to know you can't YOLO your life." Eben said.

"How about you? Did we win the trial?" I ask.

"We won." Eben said. My eyes got brighter, I knew from the start we would win but I'm so happy this is finally all over,

Cole went to me and hugged me with no regret.

"Alex, it's over. We can finally live. Jane is gone. Everything is back to normal." Cole said to me.

"I know."

All of us were really happy. That was the best news I heard in over a year.

"Yep, she is locked up in a metal cell and she won't be out of there anymore. She is sentenced with 4 guards around her at all times." Eben said.

"now you guys have to prepare for your dance." Eben said.

We all nodded really happy and went to practice.

Soon we were all worked out. I think we are ready.