Chapter 18

A/N~ sorry guys but I'm doing another time gap.

Alex P.O.V

For the past three weeks, me and Cole's relationship is perfect. Everything was and is great. My life was going back to normal, except that Jane has been being a bitch and trying to bring us down. Me and cole try to ignore her because I know the truth and cole does to. She is only jealous. The days are always the same. I can't live without cole being next to me. When he is gone for a few hours, I think about him and he thinks about me. When he is with me, I get butterflies and I feel complete. I love Cole Pendery and everything about him. He is the best boyfriend ever. He treats me right and everyone in school is actually getting use to the fact we are dating. He is my everything and I don't know what I would do without him. By the way, dalton and Madison relationship has been stronger than ever since Jane once tried to threaten all of us. Gabe and Alex#2 are so cute together. The cuddle and Gabe is so sweet to her it's unbelievable. Will and Dana is still single but they are happy as ever, no one can put them in a bad mood except for Jane. Caroline moved to New York for a few months because she has a opportunity to become a official dancer. I will miss her. Me, Alex#2, and Madison are really close now. They are like the sisters I never had. They supported me ever since I met them. We hang out all the time in the mall. Our group (Me, Cole, Dalton, Madison, Dana, Will, Alex#2, and Gabe), is always together. We stick up for each other and we are all besties. We all hang out in my house most of the time because my parents won't be home for another 2 months. They still call me from time to time, but it's less and less now since they have important jobs to do. I miss them and love them. Me and Cole have been spending every second with each other none stop. I love him and he loves me. Everyday is the same, I wake up with cole next to me and we both get ready for school. We walk to school to see Jane. She insults us but we just ignore her. She gets mad. We go to our classes and do our work. Our group sits in a separate table at lunch and we all hang out. It's fun. We go to all our classes and then we go to Dane class, my favorite subject. We practice our dance and it's turning out well. It's suppose to be a 8 minute dance so yeah. After school the boys go to soccer practice while me, Alex#2, and Madison watch. Then we all go to my house to hang out and watch a movie, do homework, or something. They all leave except cole and then we go to sleep. That is my life now everyday. Oh and I forgot to mention that some days the boys has to go to the recoding studio or a concert. We just tag along so we are never separated.

*PRESENT DAY*

It was just after dance class when I went to my locker. I decided to not to go to soccer practice today because I had way to much homework. They were all coming over later so I am just going to get a head start. My grades are 'A's and 'B's now. I took my car and started it up. I drive back home and today was actually a really pretty day. The sun was out, the sky is clear, and it's such a nice day to go on a bike ride.

Once I arrived home. I went to my room and started my homework.

______________________________3 HOURS

LATER____________________________

I heard a knock on my door and i went to go get it. I walk in front and I see no one. I look around again and I was about to close the door when cole and the rest jumped out at me. It scared the shiz out of me.

"Ahh" I screamed

"Hey bebe, can we come in?" Cole asked

"That was so mean and yes you may come in" I said while laughing at how silly I must looked when the scared me.

I step aside so they can come in and when I do I close the door and went back to my room to finish the last sentence on my homework.

Dalton looks at all my homework and the mess I have made."Haha, I don't have homework today!" Dalton teased

I laugh and smacked him on in the back of the head and he gets mad.

"Oww, that hurt!" Dalton said

"Man up Dalton! That was barely a hit" Madison said.

I laugh at her comment

"Hey, your my girlfriend, your suppose to be on my side." Dalton complained

"Girls first, bebe" Madison replied

"That's right" me and Alex#2 said at the same time.

"Ok, all of you get out so I can finish my homework" I said

"Can we stay?" Madison and Alex#2 said,

"Sure"

They all leave and us girls start to talk while I finished up.

"So what do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked

"How about we ditch the practice to hang out around campus and finish our homework til the guys are done with soccer practice?" Alex#2 said

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea." Madison said, I just nod and try to finish my homework.

After around 5 hours later, they all left except cole.

"Race you to who can get ready for bed first wins a kiss." Cole said

"Your on." I said.

We both run in different directions to get to our bathrooms. I get there and start to brush my teeth, then wash my face taking off all my makeup then I get in the shower for a quick shower, i dry myself and run back to my room and get changed into a over sized shirt. I hop in bed and I wait for cole.

"I have been expecting you" I said while cole came running to the room.

"I lost, aww how? Girls always take longer in the bathroom." Cole said.

"Girls take longer to get ready for the day, they don't take long to get ready for bed." I said

I smiled and said "you owe me a kiss!"

He walked up to me and kissed me on the lips. I swear I feel sparks every time I kiss him. He cuddles with me after closing all the lights.

"Don't ever leave me!" Cole said

"I won't as long as your with me" I say back.

"I love you"

"I love you, too" I said

We drifted off to sleep about a hour later of talking about us and everything there is to talk about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARTHUR'S NOTE~

Ok, so I updated like 5 chapters, scroll sideways to see the next one.