Chapter 6 guy frends and devils

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHAPTER 6 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ALEX P.O.V~~~~~~~

As I go into my third period class I didn't see cole. I thought he said he was in this class. Oh well.

"You must be the new student everyone is talking about" the teacher said with a little smile.

"Um yeah. I am" I say back

"Class listen up, here is our new student.." He says to the class

"Why don't you go sit behind Will." He told me

"Um ok....." I say back. I see him pointing at this Asian kid, which I must admit was really cute for a Asian.

I walk over to him and sit down, I proceed to take out my books and do my work.

"Hai, I'm William, Will for short" he whisper in my ear.

I turn back and say "hai, I'm Alex, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too." He says while doing his work.

I give him a smile and he gave me one and I turned around to continue my work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~20 MINUTES LATER~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Um, hey excuse me, can I borrow a pencil, mine broke. By the way hai, I'm Gabe." A guy sitting next to me said.

"Oh hai, I'm Alex" I whisper back.

"Oh, yeah, sorry, sure.. You can borrow a pencil." I say confused.

"thanks, I promise I will give it back to you by the end of class." He said with a little chuckle

"you better. If you don't, you have to give me 5 dollars." I say jokingly

"ok, it's a deal" Gabe said

"No, seriously. That is my last pencil and it's my favorite." I say in a strict voice.

"Ok ok, I promise I will give it back, I can tell its your favorite" he said with a laugh

"What's that suppose to mean" I say back in a unserious way.

"Nothing, it's just that it's so pretty and sparkly and I just love the unicorns and rainbows on it." He said with sarcasm and a little jokingly laugh with it.

I just ignored him and went back to work.

I just notice that I make more guy friends then I do with making girl friends. It's just easier, I really don't know why. Maybe because I HATE drama. Like every time I have a girl friend, we always get into some kind of drama. I just hate it so much, but with guys, there isn't much drama. I think that because they hate drama to. I mean look at it, I made two guy friends already in this class and in total I made 1 girl friend so yeah. Ugh, life is so complicated, why can't we just live in a happy world full of unicorns and puppies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~30 MINUTES LATER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished my work with some spare time so I just decide to rest my head. Before I knew it, the bell goes off.

*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"UGH! OK! I GET IT" I mumble to myself.

I walk out of class and I go to my locker to put away my books and take the books I need for the rest of the day.

I had lunch next so in my attempt, try to find my way to the lunch room.