Chapter 28

ALEX#2 P.O.V

"So now that we have the route, what's. the plan?"I asked Gabe.

"Ok, this is going to be a very complicated plan. Everyone is going to have to do exactly what I say or it can cause us anymore chances of helping them." Gabe said

We all nodded.

"Ok, so tonight at 12:00, we will drive to where we think they are keeping Cole, Dana, and Alex. Once we get there we will separate into our teams. The teams are me and dalton. Alex#2 and Madison. Will you are going to be the watcher. Once we find the back entrance, Will you will go in the bush and sit there and stand guard. When the coast is clear, give us a signal. We will all have walkie talkies. I went to the store and got the ones that have head phones connected to them, so it means that only us 5 will be able to hear each other.

Girls, your job is to get them out of their and into the car. The door is locked to the basement so you will have to get the key. I believe that they keep the key with them so that's going to be a problem-" Gabe explained but got cut off.

"Oh, that's not a problem. Dalton showed me how to pick a lock. All we need is a bobby pin." Madison said

"Great ok that's solved. Me and dalton are going to distract the guys you can get them out. Will, you will follow the girls in and protect them if anything happens to them. You will follow them in and be the look out for when they are picking the locks, you are Also in charge of starting the car when we get out. So basically, me and and dalton will go to the front and make noises, we will try to distract them for as long as we can. Remember guys, this will be very risky. Ok to help you out girls, when you go through the back door, turn left and then make a right. You should see a metal door with a big lock on it, that is where they are be hostage." Gabe explained.

He explained a little more and went over things again just to make sure everyone was clear about what they had to do. This is going to be dangerous but I will do anything for them.

"What happens if the plan doesn't work?" Madison asked.

"It will work, trust me." Gabe said.

"Will, you better take care of the girls or I will kill you. Protect them and make sure nothing happens to them!" Dalton said clearly to Will.

"I promise." Will said.

"We are going to need supplies." I said,

"Yeah, Alex#2 is right. We all need weapons for emergency and we are going to need food and water for them when we get them back." Will said

"Ok" Gabe said. We took a Jansport backpack and filled it up with water, food, clothes, a first aid kit, and some other things.

"Ok now weapons" I said

I handed Will a rench. Gabe, a butcher knife. Maddison, a metal baseball bat. Dalton, a hammer.

"What are you going to use." Dalton asked

"Um........ Wait, I got it." I said.

I ran up to Alex's room (btw, we were staying at Alex's house so we wouldn't be separated. we were staying at her house ever since the day Alex first got kidnaped.)

I took out a gun from a secret box that Alex had hidden in her room locked up. I put in the password and took out the guns with exactly 4 bullets in them. I ran back down stairs.

"A gun?" I heard dalton yell.

"Don't worry, I won't even use it. I'm to scared. It's just for protection and to make it look like I can hurt them if they try to threaten me." I said.

"Ok, guys please don't kill the people there. We don't want to go to jail even if we killed them for protection." Gabe said.

I looked over at the clock. "Guys, it's 10:39pm" I said.

All their faces looked scared.

"Well, lets go. It's a 2 hour long drive." Gabe said. I took my car keys and tossed it to Will because he was driving.

We all took one last look of the house and headed to the car.

Once we all got in we just sat their for a minute.

"You guys ready?" Will asked

"Yeah" we all said. Will started the car and we drove to the place.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ARTHUR'S NOTE~ ok guys. Will they get them out? What is their plan fails? Go read it. I'm sorry if this chapter is a little confusing, it will all make sense in the next chapter I think. VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE! :) don't worry guys there will still be many more chapters to come everyday.