Chapter 13 WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN THERE

CHAPTER 13~

ALEX P.O.V

I walk inside to see like five million kids dancing to "blurred lines'. I love that song but it had a very inappropriate music video.
When I walked in, Eric hooked arms together and I blushed. He smiled at me. I got a little nervous when a few people were staring at us.

"Don't worry, you look beautiful." He complemented me.

"Thanks" I said

"Come on, lets go get something to drink." He said

"Ok" and I nod.

We walk to get drinks and he gave me punch. The cool thing about the punch was someone put dry ice in there making the punch push out fog. We decided to go to the dance floor and dance our hearts out. when I was dancing I saw Jane. Me and Eric walked up to her.

"Hey lovebirds" she screamed over the loud music

"So where is your date?" I ask

"Getting me punch" she said.

Before I could say anything Jane's date came back.

I never met him in my life, but I still had to be nice.

"Hai, nice to meet you" I said

"It's nice to meet you, too." He said. His voice was really deep and he was a head taller than me.

"Well I gotta go, but have fun lovebirds" I say while winking at Jane.

She rolled her eyes at me.

When we got back to the dance floor, Eric told me to wait and I don't know why. I stand there till he comes back.

"Here is something special for you" he said

Right after he said that, slow music came on and it was such a pretty song.

"Do you like the slow song I picked for you." He asked

"I really do" I said.

We started to slow dance. I was laying on Eric's shoulder and from my view I could see Dalton and Madison dancing together. They were such a sweet couple. And I could also see Gabe and Alex#2 dancing. I looked back at Eric and he smiled. He put his arm around my waist and when I turned I saw Will eating all the food and Dana talking to him, he looked like he was trying to stop him from eating all the food. I laughed a little. I didn't see cole which was a good sign. He can't ruin this day for me, not like he ruined my other things.

"What are you laughing about" Eric said.

"Nothing, just stuff" I said.

We looked at each other and he leaned in to kiss me and when Our lips where touching, I felt someone pull him away from me and the next thing I saw was cole beating Eric.

"COLE!!" I screamed and I started to cry from looking seeing all the blood that came out of Eric's face

"GET AWAY FROM HER" Cole said.

"SHE IS MY DATE AND YOU GO AWAY" Eric said trying to fight back but Cole dodges all the hits.

Cole started to hit him over and over again.

"STOP COLE!" I said worried for Eric's face.

"STAY AWAY FROM ALEX AND NEVER COME BACK OR ELSE!!!" Cole yelled. Everyone was staring at us in shock. I would be to, everyone knows Cole bullies me but they never do anything about it and now he is suppose to be my hero?

"COLE STOP IT!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Teachers and staffs had to get cole off.

I ran to Eric and sat down on the floor not caring if my dress would get dirty. Jane came to help. Cole released himself from the teacher and walked out angrily. I looked at Jane and she knew what I was going to do. She tried to stop me but I went after Cole anyways. I wanted answers.

COLE P.O.V

I thought about Alex the whole day and when I walked away from Will and Dana to get some fresh air I saw Alex and Eric kissing. I didn't know what I was doing. I started to go after him and attack him. He tried to hit me so I decided to hit him harder. I heard Alex screaming at me to stop but I couldn't find the heart to stop beating him. He was touching my girl. I know I said I hate her but I can't stand other guys being with her. It had to be me or no one else. I rather her hate me and not be with anyone then her hating me and being with someone. I couldn't help but kick his ass for touching her. I was so full of anger and I think my hand was bleeding from hitting him that hard. The teachers had to get me off him and I could see Alex cry. I yanked my arm from the teacher and went outside. I need to think. After I was around a few steps from the school I heard footsteps behind me.

ALEX P.O.V

I ran up to him and pushed him, he didn't fall, tho.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" I scream at him

"YOU CAN'T DATE A GUY LIKE HIM"

"WHY CAN'T I?" I scream still crying

"Cause I said so!!"he calmed down but was still yelling.

People started to come out to see what was happening. I just wanted to return to prom and help Eric. When I started walking off to the prom, Cole grabbed my arm and pulled it hard.

"STOP LET GO OF ME! HAVEN'T YOU DONE ENOUGH" I scream while trying to yank my am out.

"Stop trying to escape, it not going to work." He said while gripping on tighter

"Ow ow ow!!" I yelped because of how hard he didn't want to let me go.

I try to Struggle the whole way. He stops when we wear a few blocks away from the school and we were in a alleyway.

"What are you going to do to me?" I ask innocently.

"Just come here" he said calmly, he's eyes soften.

I don't want to go near him so I walk backward instead. He starts to walk toward me. I didn't go any further when he came closer to me. I just stood there looking at he's chocolate brown eyes and I knew he wasn't going to hurt me.

When he was in front of me I looked up and I could feel his warmth up against my body. We both were staring into each others eyes. The tension was so strong one little noise could brake it.

Before I knew it, his lips came crashing into mine. I don't stop him. I actually kind of like it. We were kissing passionately. While still kissing, he pushed me to a wall and his hands were on the side of me. We kissed for about 15 seconds straight without letting go for air. When we did I looked at him and he looked at me. NOW WHAT? We were both trying to catch our breaths.

"What was that?" I asked

"I always had feelings for you ever since the second week of school. I had to act cool about it because I didn't want to ruin my reputation. I like you Alex. I ready do. Every since the first day I saw you. I knew there was something special with you. I tried to talk to you but you didn't like me. I got mad and started to bully you because everyone would expect me too. I want to be with you, Alex." He said in one breath.

I looked at him with surprised and I really do want to be with him too. It's just that, all he has done to me. I can't say I like him back. He ruined my life.

"Please forgive me. " he said.

"I ca-can't." I Said letting him down slowly

"What? Why not?" He said

"We'll, first of all, you tortured me. Second, you ruined everything happy with me, and third you hit Eric. How can I every forgive you for what you did?" I said

"Give me a chance to prove I love you." He said.

"I can't. I need to go back to Eric to see if he is ok." I say with a sad face. I let to of him and start walking back. He doesn't follow me. I can believe that just happened. How could he hurt me like that then say he likes me. It doesn't make sense.

I walk back to the school to see still a good amount of people left. I couldn't find Eric.

"He must be at his house." I said.

I walked past the office/nursery room and I see Eric laying on the nursery bed and Jane and Jane's date was there too. I walk in to find all of them agaist me.

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ERIC LIKE THAT!"Jane screamed at me.

"I had to check on cole" I said

"ERIC WAS YOUR DATE!! YOU JUST LEFT YOUR DATE ON THE FLOOR BEEDING!" She screamed

I saw Eric was unconscious. I walk up to him and I push Jane out of the way, not hard but enough to move her. I saw Eric's eyes open.

"ERIC!!" I said happily that he was awake, heck, I was happy he was alive.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! I DON'T WANT TO BE NEAR YOU! YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON WITH YOU AND COLE AND I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF IT. WHY DO I EVEN TRY! YOUR JUST DIRT! YOU ACT LIKE YOUR SO SWEET BUT WHEN YOU REALLY GET TO KNOW SOMEONE! YOUR A WORTHLESS PEICE A SHIT NO ONE WANTS." Eric yelled in my face. I started to cry about how mean he was.

"THERE'S NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN ME AND COLE! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!" I screamed back

"DON'T LIE SLUT!! WHAT DID YOU DO? SLEEP WIH HIM? I TOLD ERIC ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND YOU JUST GET WORST AND WORST!" Jane screamed at me.

"HOw could you? I thought you were my friend?" I said looking hurt.

"I was till I saw you were such a pathetic little ass. You don't even deserve to be with Eric. He is too good for you. Your just trash! Get out and go kill yourself." Jane said. Jane's date was just smiling with a smirk on his face.

"YOUR PARENTS PROBABLY LEFT SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE ALL DAY!" Eric said.

That was really the last straw, I slapped Eric on his face and then I started to break down and cry. I know my parents left but I know they love me.

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!" I yelled at all three of them.

I pushed Jane out of the way and her boyfriend got over protected and came closer to me. He pushed me to a wall and I feel on my knees in pain. He kicked me in the stomach and I was still healing from the bruises Cole gave me. He kicked me again leaving me there hopeless and almost dying. After that, he grabbed my shirt and pulled me up. His face was in front of mine.

"DON'T EVER TOUCH JANE AGAIN. SHE'S MINE!" Jane's boyfriend was mad. He threw me to the wall and I hit my head HARD. I fell down I just payed there.

He was about to kick me when I heard a voice coming from inside.

"GET AWAY FROM HER OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!!" I heard his deep signature voice.

I looked over and saw cole standing there looking mad.

"Cole?" I said but I was to weak and my voice croaked

"What are you going to do about it Pendery?" Janie's boyfriend said

"I will hurt you if you hurt her" he yelled

"I already did and I would do it again" he said

I was just watching from the floor in pain when he kicked my bruises in my ribs one last time. Everything got dizzy and i started to cough out blood and Then i heard cole.

"NO! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" Cole screamed.

"She was a slut and a whore and she deserves to die. She can't even keep up a fight." Eric screamed

"She is" Jane added

"She is none of those things and Jane, go to hell cause I know who you are." Cole said while in front of me trying to protect me.

"Just go away, Pendery" Jane's boyfriend angry and he was about to punch cole, I can tell.

Before I knew it, he flung at Cole but he dodges it. Cole started to punch him in the face and he didn't stop.

When cole finally stops, he looks at his beaten up face and then Jane was surprised. She was standing with two beaten up guys.

The room started to spin and then everything turned black.

COLE P.O.V

After Alex walked away, I was upset. I didn't know what to do till I remember that I left my car at the school. I went back for it and then I went back into the school to tell the boys I was leaving. I went in to see they were not there. I walked in the halls to find them when I saw that Alex was getting beat up. I got angry and I when I walked in I saw Jane there with a smirk on his face, Eric who was beat up and some guy that was about to kick Alex. She was already in enough pain. I barged in there and told him to stop. He didn't then he everyone was calling Alex names and they accused her of things she didn't do, I got so mad and my hands clutched into a fist. The guy tied to hit me but I dogged it. That was the last straw. I stared to beat up the guy. He shouldn't have been making fun of her. After I was done I saw Alex faint. I ran to her and I tried to pick her up when I heard dalton, Gabe, Will, Dana, Madison, and Alex#2 all standing there.

"COLE??" They all said.

"WELL DON'T JUST STAND THERE, HELP ME." I cried

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE" DANA ASKED

"I'll explain later." I said while picking up Alex bridle style.

"Hey Cole, what's Jane doing here?" Will asked

"She started this whole mess. Lets just go guys" I said while looking at Jane.

"Ok" they all said

I could see Alex#2 and Madison cry.

We all went back to the car and drove back to Alex's house. I knew where her spare key was. I told dalton to open it and when we got inside I went to her bed upstairs and laid her on her bed. I was really crying now. I loved her.

"Care to explain!" Gabe said while the rest of them listen. I told them everything that happened since the first day she got here.

"Wow Cole" Madison said

"I know" I said back. After a little while of taking, they all went home. I said goodbye and they left. I was going to stay here till she awoke.

I walk downstairs to get some water and when I come back up I sat down next to her.

"I'm sorry I let this happen, I don't know what I would do without you" I said to her lifeless body.

ALEX P.O.V

I woke up on my bed and my whole body was sore and it hurtled so bad. I looked down to see blood on my dress and then I remembered everything, the fight, cole kissing me, Jane and Eric calling me names and causing me of doing it and then the when her boyfriend beat me up and then cole showing up. I looked up at him and saw that cole was sitting beside me.

"Cole?" I said

"OMG, your awake." He said.

"Yeah, i am" I said

I sat up and my body started going through shock and I grown in pain. Cole went to get me a wet towel to wash my face and some mouth wash to wash the blood in my mouth, it tasted like iron. After I cleaned up my face, I went to the bathroom while cole stayed in my room. I took off my dress and saw that my bruises were bleeding again, this time it was worse. My back also had bruises and the back of my head had a little blood from when I hit my head. I took a quick shower and it was painful. I got out and dried myself. I then use some cloth tape and did the same from when I had it three weeks ago. I put on a big t shirt and a pair of comfy shorts to sleep in. I walk out of the bathroom to see cole with a ice pack on the bed. I blow dried my hair, by the way. I put my hair up and I sat on my bed. I looked at cole.

"You saved my life" I said

Before he could say anything I leaned in and crushed his lips with mine. He didn't fight back, we just kisses and kissed and kisses. We only broke for air.

"I forgive you" I say with a smile.

"I will never let anyone hurt you" he said.

"I know." I started to cry about what Eric and Jane told me.

"What's wrong"

"Nothing," I replied

Ok, we'll I should be getting back.

"Can you stay with me for the night" I said.

"Sure" he said

He took off his shirt and laid in bed with me. He wrapped his arms around my body and I kinda screamed quietly because of the pain.

"Oh, sorry" he said

He got up and closed the lights and went back to the bed. He wrapped his arms higher up and we fell asleep together cuddling.

COLE P.O.V~

I walked up to close the lights and went back to Alex. She was finally mine. She is mine.

Before we fell asleep, I asked her

"Do you want to be my girl friend?" I ask

She turned around and kissed my cheek.

"Yes, but if you mess up, there will be no second try" she said

"I promise I won't let you down!" she turned back around and I kissed her forehead. She laughed and we fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N ~

DON'T WORRY GUYS! THERE WILL BE MORE CHAPTERS WITH ALOT MORE DRAMA! I HAE IT ALL PLANED. VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHARE!! LOVE YOU <3.

Ps. Sorry if there were grammar errors, I am to lazy to check it. Leave comments so I can fix it thx. Complements maybe?