Chapter 17 your my gravity from here on out

ALEX P.O.V

When we got to school. I was part of the like the cool gang. I made some good friends over the past few weeks here and I can tell, it's going downhill. I don't know, it's just that, everything nice in my life has been ruined. I am sick of it. This is when I need my mom and dad. They could help me with my problems. Life is complicated right now. I can't wait til I go to collage and forget the harsh life of high school.

"Alex?" Cole said

"Huh? Oh hai, I was just thinking" I said

"Oh ok, why don't you come to my soccer practice today. Madison, Caroline, and Alex is going." Cole asked me

"Oh, ok." I said,

Cole walked me to every class. He always kisses me every time we leave each other.

******* AFTER SCHOOL/ SOCCER PRACTICE *********

We went to the field and once we got there. Mine and cole's eyes locked. He smiled at me and continue to warm up. They were running laps and all four of us talked about girl things. Near the end of soccer practice I decided to go down and wait for him in behind the fence. I was on my phone when cole texted me.

TEXT READING~

Cole- meet me in front of the boys locker room. I need to go now, I snuck my phone out for you. Just you.

Me- ok see you there.

I know he saw it cause it said read. I started to walk off when cole jumped behind me and scared the shit out of me.

"Ahh" I screamed

"It's just me, cole" cole said

"That was mean"I said with a sad face

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" cole said looking safer than I did.

"I don't forgive you" I say

"What?" Cole said looking at me.

I walk away with anger and a evil face. I jump back around to see cole about to cry. I run to him and he hugs me.

"I was never mad, I just wanted to see how you would react." I say

"Now, that was mean" cole said

"I know. That's why I did it. Now I know I can trust you." I said.

He kiss my lips and we kissed for about a few seconds till he told me to wait for him to get changed. He said he had a surprise.

When he came back. He hugged me. I

"What was that for?" I said

"I can't hug you for fun, anymore?" He said

"You can, but why did you hug me all of a sudden." I said

"Because I wanted to give you something." Cole said holding out his hand.

"He gave me a necklace with a lock on it and on the back it had something engraved on it. It said ' your my gravity from here on out.'

"What does the back mean?" I ask

"It's our new theme. Like dalton and madison is 'to the moon and back' or Gabe and Alex#2 is 'when I see the stars I see you (#Galaxy)." Cole said

"Aw, that's so sweet. I love it." I said

Cole had a key necklace that opens my necklace. Now only cole has the key to my heart.

"The best for the best" cole said winking at me.

The rest of the day, cole spent at my house, he slept over and we had chips and salsa.

We were watching a movie when I got bored.

"Are you bored?" Cole asked

"Maybe" I said

He turned off the tv and he looked at me.

"What?" I ask

"Your just so beautiful" cole said. I blushed and he came closer to me.

"Are you really in a band?" I ask

"Yep, it's called im5" cole said

" I never heard of it" I said

He pulled out his iPhone, "here, listen"

"You sound the best out of everyone." I said. Cole blushed

"Aww, I love you" cole said

"How come we haven't heard any fans yet, Then?" I ask

"That's because the fans don't know where we are at. The people at school signed a petition to not tell a 5ers we are at this school. If they do, they get In trouble." Cole said.

"Oh." I said.

"Oh by the way, we are going on tour soon. You should come. Madison, Caroline, and alex#2 Is coming but it's not til October." Cole said

"I don't know, my parents might not let me go for so long" I told him

"Ether that or I can't see you for three months" cole explained

"3 MONTHS!" I scream

"I know but that is how it is. Come. You won't regret it." Cole said

"Ok. But no promises" I said

"Want to watch another movie?" Cole asked

"Nah, lets just watch American horror story" I said

"This is why you are the best girlfriend ever." Cole said.

We finished the show and I fell asleep on Coles lap. I felt him bring me to my room and lay me on the bed. I opened my eyes a little and saw him take off his shirt and crawl in with me.

He wrapped his arm around me making me feel safe.

"I noticed that, we can't stay away with each other. When your gone, I think about you. When your here, I feel like I am complete. You are my everything and I love you" I said.

He looked at me and kissed my lips passionately.

"That's why I gave you our necklace, so it will remind you of me when I'm not here." Cole said.

We kissed each other good night and went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N~

This is it for today. Yay! Two chapters In one day. I'm sorry if the past few chapters been short and not very good. School is frustrating already and Im just not doing my best. I promise the next few chapters will be alot better and alot more drama.