Chaprter 48

ALEX P.O.V

It has been a week and everything is the same. We would stay at Eben's house and hang out and on days, we would go to the studio or the boys would perform. Other days, we are free, but we have studying and home school kinda. Everything has been chill. I don't have to worry about all the drama. I am catching up on my grades. Our dances is coming together. The only bad thing is I don't know what to do about the drama with Jane and the fact that I'm still healing from all the scars and cuts. Me and cole have never been closer. He won't leave my sight because he wants to protect me. He is the best boyfriend ever. I love him. Alex#2 and Gabe are the cutest. They went to a concert and had a little date. Madison and dalton are good too. Dalton has been the most protective to Madison ever. He will stick up for her anytime of the day. Dana and Will both are having fun. Will eats all my food and Dana is on his computer 24/7. We all are so close and we are like family at this point. We all do everything together. Eben has been helping us tract down Jane too. He truly is like our dad. My parents said they would be home in a few months, which is better than leaving for a year. Everything is going well and like always, everything's goes to shit. but not this time, I can't lose or watch another person get hurt.

I was just on my bed and watching Netflex with Dana. He is like my little brother. He is so funny. We were watching grown ups2 and i died laughing. Dana made little comments throughout the movie and it just made it funnier.

"Hey, you want to watch something else?" Dana asked. We finished the movie by the way.

"Um. Yeah. What do you want to watch?" I asked

"Hmmmmmmm..... Um. Lets watch... Um.... I don't know." Dana said.

"Ok? Lets just watch a scary movie." I say excitedly.

"YAY! Lets watch insidious 2." Dana shouted.

"Ok!" I reply.

Dana put on insidious and I leaned on my pillow. As we watched I was really into the movie. Like I was munching on popcorn and I zoned everyone out. I saw black around me and all I could watch was the tv.

"Alex. Alex! ALEx! ALEX!!!" Dana shouted.

I didn't really pay attention to him.

"What do you want?" I look at him annoyed.

"Aren't you scared? Plus. I was going to tell you I'm going to get more popcorn." Dana said.

"Huh? Oh. Ok." I say shooting him off and my eyes were so concentrated on the movie.

Dana pressed the pause button and left the room.

I flipped over and went on my phone. Soon Dana came back with a whole bowl of popcorn.

"That's alot!" I say.

"I know. Buts it's a long movie so we will need all this popcorn." Dana said with a smile.

Dana pressed the play button and I started to zone everyone off again. This was a really good movie but the first one was better.

In the middle of the movie, I heard someone come in.

"Hey, you guys want to go -"

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" me and Dana said shooting cole out the room.

"Dammmmn. Feisty!" Cole complained. "I was just going to ask if you would want to go to dinner with us."

"Later!" Dana and me said at the same time.

I didn't hear cole say another word and then I heard the door close. Me and Dana were too into the movie to care about a dinner, plus we had popcorn.

The movie soon ended and me and Dana were still in shocked and scared mode. I was paranoid.

"That was scary." I said.

"Yep! I don't want to go out of this room. I feel like something will get us." Dana said. He was paranoid as well.

"Lets watch something short and happy to get our minds off of the movie so we will be able to sleep tonight." I said.

"Ok. Good idea, lets watch spongeboB." Dana answered.

We watched for a good hour.

"Lets go downstairs and eat some dinner." Dana said.

"Yeah. What time is it?" I questioned.

I looked at the clock and it was already 10:00pm.

"Shit. We were watching tv for 6 hours." I exclaimed.

"Dang!!! It felt like two." Dana said.

"We should really go downstairs now before they get suspicious." I said.

Dana nodded. We both walked down stairs and everyone was watching us in a awkward way.

"What?" I questioned.

"You guys were watching tv for a long time. Plus you skipped dinner." Madison said.

"We were really into a movie." Dana said.

"Um.. Ok. Anyways we left you guys left overs if you still want some food." Cole said.

"Yeah. Thanks. What is it?" I asked.

"It's Chinese food." Will said in a happy tone.

I walked over to the kitchen and took out two plates. Dana went to the refrigerator and got out the food. We ate.

"Can I have some?" Will asked.

"No! You already ate. Go eat some chips or something." Dana said.

"I can't eat all of Eben's food. He will get mad." Will complained.

"Haha, yeah. Just eat some fortune cookies or something." gabe said in a Asian accent.

"So racist!!!" Will said.

"Hey! If your not Cuban, your not Cuban!" Gabe replied.

We all laughed.

After I ate, I wanted some fresh air. We went to the recording studio today and then went straight home, so I kinda want some nature.

"Hey guy! I'm going to walk around outside. I want some air." I told them.

"Ok." They all replied.

"I'm going with you!" Cole yelled,

"Ok." I replied. I put on my converse and walked outside with cole following behind me. We started to walk down the street.

"So?" Cole asked.

"So?" I replied.

"How's life?" He asked.

"It's good. Everything is getting better." I said.

"Yep! Come on! I want to show you some where." Cole said pulling me to a different direction.

"Where are we going?" I asked in a smile.

"Somewhere really special." Cole said.

We walked in the dark for a good ten minutes and then he told me to close my eyes.

"Close your eyes and don't open them." Cole said.

"Ok. But tell me where we are going first." I say.

"It's a surprise." Cole whispered. I felt his breath and the chills go through my spine.

He lead me to a place.

"Ok, their is a step. Now, you can open your eyes." Cole said.

I lifted my eyes and saw the most amazing view ever. I could see all of LA. It was incredible.

"Wow! What is this place." I ask.

"It was a place a found a year ago. I was walking and then I found a hidden road covered by a big tree. I walked in and it lead me to a cliff. It was the most amazing view I have ever seen. I never told anyone about it because this place was the place I would go to if I ever wanted to get away from people or if I just wanted to be alone. I even set up a little house here. As you can see, I have a bench and everything. The only reason why I told you is because I know I an trust you. Don't tell anyone about this place. This is the only place where I feel like I can be myself." Cole said. That was deep.

"Cole, I promise. I am really honored that you would tell me." I said

"After everything we have been though Alex, it would be wrong to not tell you." Cole said. I looked away from the beautiful view and looked up at cole. Both were just as gorgeous. I kissed him because I knew he was felling a bit emotional. His lips were so soft.
I pulled away and he lead me to the bench just sitting right in front of the cliff.
We were just watching the view in silence.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"For what? I should be the one saying thank you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." Cole said.

"Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for caring about me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for trusting me. I could go on forever. Cole, your the best thing that has ever happened to me too. I don't think I can live without you." I said.

"Alex, I love you. There isn't anything I would not do for you. Your my one and only. I hurt you too much times and this time I want it to be different." Cole said.

I looked straight into his eyes. His dark chocolate eyes were amazing. Before I knew it, he pinned me to a wall and crashed his lips onto mine. I couldn't move and he was forcing me to kiss him. I didn't really care because I liked it. we were making out continuously and we didn't even stop. Soon enough we were on the floor and he was on top of me. His breath and his body made me shiver. We didn't stop kissing though. It was romantic. (We didn't have sex btw). I was soon on top of him and we were still making out. I needed air so I let go of our grasp and I just laid on him catching my breath. I laid next to him. My neck fired perfectly into his neck. I was tired. We were watching the star and we stayed in the same position for a hour or so. His strong arms were so protective.

"I love you Alex." Cole whispered still trying to catch his breath back. He kissed my head and all I did was smile.

"I love you to." I replied.

I sat back up and looked at the view one more time. I put my head in the crook of his neck and just enjoyed the silence.

"We should get back before we get suspicious." I laughed.

"Yeah. Come on." Cole said

I shivered a bit from the blowing cold wind and I think cole noticed.

"You cold?" Cole asked.

"A little." I reply.

He took off his jacket and put it on me. I smile back at him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we started to walk.

We made it back to the house and I saw everyone looking at us with a smirk

"What?" I asked

"Nothing." They all said with a attitude.

"Guys. We didn't 'do it' so calm down." Cole said,

"Psh, we weren't think that." Alex#2 said.

"Sure you weren't." I said and laughed.