chapter 49

COLE P.O.V

It was the next day and I was eating bacon.
All of a sudden the adventure time song for bacon pancakes came into my head and I started to sing.

"BACON PANCAKE, MAKIN' BACON PANCAKE,TAKE SOME BACON AND I'LL PUT IT IN A PANCAKE,BACON PANCAKES, THAT'S WHAT IT's GONNA MAKE, BACON PANCAKESSSSSSS!!!!" I sang loudly.

Everyone came downstairs including Eben.

"SHUT UP COLE! We are still trying to sleep!!" Dalton yelled at me,

"I thought you loved my singing" I pouted,

"We do just not in the morning." Gabe said.

"Ugh, I'm so offended." I dramatically said,

"Diva up in the front!" Dana said with sass,

"Rude. Anyways, who wants some BACON!!!" I shouted.

"MEEEEEEEE!!!" Will said. He ran into me and took all my bacon that was for ME!

"WILLL!!!" I yelled at him.

"What? You said I could have bacon!" Will complained.

"Not all of it. Don't touch my food!! You know it's my pet peeve." I screamed.

"I'm sorry." Will pouted

"Just don't do it again." I said. I looked back to the bottom of the stairs to see that everyone was still staring at me with tired eyes.

"Ugh, since we are all awake already. Lets get ready for a fun exciting day." Eben yawned.

"Ugghhhhh!" They all said.

Alex walked over to me and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey!" I responded.

"Im going to get ready." Alex said.

I nodded and let her go. She walked into the bathroom on the second floor and I made more bacon.

5:00 PM

The door bell rang and I looked at the clock. It's time for school. I opened the door to see all of our teacher standing there with books and papers. Great more work.

"Hello cole!" They said.

"Hello." I replied with a smile.
They came in and looked I yelled for the rest to come down. We all had our normal sessions with our teachers. Finally I was caught up in all my work. The lessons were really hopeful. I wonder how much Eben pays the teachers to help us with school, must be alot considering they are spending less time with their families.

"Cole your doing great in my class right now. From the look of it, I think your going to pass my class with at least a 'B'" my math teacher said.

"That's great. What about Gabe?" I ask since he is in the same class as me

" he is doing very well. He is going to pass with a 'B-' at least." The teacher said.

"Yay!!" Gabe's head popped out from another room. Everyone was in different rooms with a teacher so we could all study without begin disturbed by another person.

9:00PM

Our home school is finally over for the day and All my teachers are going to pass me. They said their is going to be a state test with questions about all the subject we have. The test is meant to show the teachers what you need to improve on and what we are good at. The test is not suppose to effect our grades, but all of our teachers are going to use it as test. We have to pass the test. Since we have been missing school and stuff, they are going to count the state test as like our finals. All of us are going to take it and we have to at least get a "C" to pass. If we don't, we will fail our classes which means flunking.

All of our teacher left.

"Hey everyone come in!" Eben yelled from the basement.

I was confused.

I walked down the basement along with dalton, Alex, Madison, Gabe, Dana, alex#2, and Will.

"You wanted us?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, we need to talk about your grades in school because your parents are worried about your education mixed with IM5." Eben said.

"Um. Ok." Alex#2 said,

We all walked over to the big sofa and sat down. We were all facing each other.

"Everybody needs to tell me about their grades in every class so I can report it to your parents so they will stop complaining." Eben said.

Gabe talked first, "I have a 'B' In science, a 'C' in math, a 'A' English, a 'A' in social studies, and my dance class is depending on all of our final dances, so I don't really know what it is."

Dana said, "I have a 'A' in trigonometry, a 'B' in world studies, a 'A' in chemistry, a 'B' in English, and I don't know about dance."

"I have a 'A' in every class but math. I have a 'B+' in math." Will bragged.

"I have a 'B+' In most of my classes and I have a 'A' in English." Madison said.

"I have 3 'B's and 3 A's" Alex#2 said.

"I have a 'C' in math, a 'C+' in world history, a 'B' in science, and 'A' in English." Dalton said.

"I have 4 A's and 2 B's" Alex said.

"I have 4 B's and 2 A's" I said.

" I can see that all of you have exceptional grades. Gabe and dalton, you have to lift your 'C' into a 'B' at least, ok?" Eben said.

"We will. We can't lift all of our grades to at least a 'B+' if all of us get a 'A' on the state test." Gabe said.

"I thought that the state test doesn't effect your grade." Eben said.

"It doesn't, but since all of us were gone for a while, they are going to count our state test grades. They are going to count it as a final." Dalton said.

"Oh ok. I'm happy to say that I know you guys are having a tough time but still manage to keep your grades up." Eben said.

"Um by the way, we don't know about our P.E grade. We do know that our grade for dance is bad right now but if we do a excellent job on our final dances, mr.john will bump up our grades to a 'A'" Alex said.

"Don't worry, I will talk to your school about your P.E grades. You guys better start to work on your dances if you want to pass. The dance is in a month." Eben said.

"Ok." We all said.

Eben left the basement and we all just looked at each other. We started to move around furniture to get space to dance. I really like our dances, they are coming together. My duet with Alex is like a pop dance mix with romance. Our class dance is pop with modern. And our group dance with the people I love is awesome. All of us are such amazing dancers and I think we will blow the stage.