CHAPTER 59 trails

WILL P.O.V

I was going to rehearsal alone today. They told me I had to work on some moves for the dance that I don't particularly know yet.

"Bye guys! Off to the dance studio!" I shout telling everyone where I'm going.

No response. Nice to one they care.

I walk out of the house and take my car. I just got my license. I know I'm a little old to have just gotten my license but I am not the best driver.

I made it into the dance studio. The place was huge. Bigger than big. There was 109 dance rooms and 44 offices and back rooms.

All ages are allowed to dance there. Like kids at the age of 2. I use to be one of those kids who always love to dance and sing but was always to shy.

"Will! I'm glad you made it." I heard my instructor, Kate, yell out to me. Kate is always so nice and she always pushes me into doing my best. She is like a second mom.

"Hey! So what are we working on today?" I asked.

"Go get changed into something you can move into first. Next time don't come to rehearsal with skinny jeans and a stuffy jacket please." She confronted.

"Ok." I say. I hop into the my changing room I share with the boys when we are here. I go to my little locker and take out my sweat pants and a tank top.

I walk out.

"Ok. Lets start with stretches first." Kate said.

As time went on, the more i got into the dance. The rehearsal went very well. I learned my parts almost instantly. Every move I make feels very natural. Kate can help anyone dance better.

I went back to the changing room to change back to my tight clothes. I unwrap my big bundle of clothes and start to change. Something fell out of the bundle and landed by my shoes. I picked it up and it was a piece of paper. Strange.

I unfolded it and i read something that I myself was to scared to speak.

"If you want your nightmares to end. Go to the old building with the gargoyles at midnight. Go alone." I read it. What does this even mean? Was someone in here? But I must go. Can I trust it tho? It doesn't matter. I rather risk my life to make the nightmare we have been living in disappear then rather to tolerate it. I'm going.

I can't tell if I'm making The right decision. It better be.

DANA P.O.V

I have to stay home without he guys tonight alone. My teachers are coming over to help so I guess I won't be home alone. My teachers said that I need a little more practice so I will be sure to ace my test. School is so hard. It's not my fault that I am not that smart like Madison or Alex or Alex#2.

It was about 5:00 in the afternoon. My teachers should be arriving any second.

*ding dong*

"There here." I say aloud to myself. I get up from the tv and head to the door. I open it to see 6 really tall teachers staring down at me with books and papers in one hand and coffee in the other.

"Hello." I say with a smile.

"Hello Dana." They all spoke.

I escort them in and take them into the living room. One by one each teacher would help me on each subject. It was hard but I manage to take in all the knowledge.

Lessons were over and all my teachers left. They all said that I actually have a really high chance of of getting a 'A' on the final. I am happy right now and nothing is going to ruin it for me. I walk into the kitchen and grab a granola bar. I reach into the box and pull out a pice of paper.