Chapter 38 Back To School..... Kinda.

ALEX P.O.V

It was lunch time. I went to my locker and put away all my books. I walked into the cafeteria and got in line for lunch. Today they were serving fruit and gross school lunch. If you wanted the good stuff you had to pay, which I'm willing to do. I decided to buy potato wedges and a drink. It was $5.00. I walked over to the table I normally sit in.

"Hey Alex!" Cole said while giving me a kiss on the lips lightly. I could still see some people disgusted about me and cole because I saw them looking at me with a 'eww' face.

"Tough crowd..." I say. Cole laughed and choose to ignore what people thought of us.

"So, how did everybody's day to?" Dana asked.

"Good so far. I didn't see Jane or Ian or even Eric which is a good sign" I said.

"It was good for me to. I had a lot of fun with my rainbow pencil in third period." Gabe said. I nudged him like I was mad. He laughed an everyone was confused,

"Inside joke." I say.

"Well, my day is bad. All my classes are boring." Dalton said.

"On that note, I had a wonderful day because everything is finally getting better." Madison said.

"Haha, yeah. Me and Madison don't have to worry about any late homework in 1-3 period because we have good grades." Alex#2 said.

"LUCKY!!!!" Dana shouted causing everyone to stare at us.

"Well, I had a ok day. I have a lot of work and stuff to catch up on." Will said.

"Haha Will." Dana teased.

"Shut up." Will said while taking a big bite out of his sandwich.

We all laughed at how ridiculous Will looked.

Lunch was soon over. Next class is biology with dalton. Yay! I get a class with my best friend.

"Bye babe. I have to go." Cole said. I kissed his cheeks and I left.

I was walking with Dalton to class. I suddenly fell because the floor was so slippery.

"Are you ok, Alex?" Dalton said while laughing a bit.

"Real funny!" I say to dalton.

"It is." He said and helped me get up.

We went to biology class on the fifth floor. Me and dalton sat next to each other and he kept taping me for answers.

"What Dalton?!" I got annoyed,

"Can you help me on number 15?" He said

"Ok. Last one." I said. I let him cheat off my paper.

I turned in my work after ten minutes and so did dalton. I laid my head on my arm and Attempt to fall asleep.

I heard the bell ring and I got up. My eyes were still blurry from resting on them. I pack my things up fast because I have P.E with cole next.

"Bye Alex!" Dalton screamed.

"BYE DALTON!" I yell louder.

I quickly went to change into my P.E clothes. I ran up to the north gym and sit down on the floor. Out of no where, I feel hands covering my eyes and kissing my neck.

"Hey Cole!" I say and tug back, turning around and kissing him.

"Hello!" He said.

He sat down next to me and we just talked about koalas.

"OK CLASS! Today we are doing the mile run in the football field." Mr. Meneses said.

"Ugh!" The whole class said together.

I tied my hair back and went to the field.

I didn't like the fact we had to run around the whole field 5 times. It a lot.

We stared to run and during the middle. Cole couldn't go on.

"Can we walk for a while, my body still hurts from the whip and the bruises." Cole complains.

I wasn't tired yet but I will walk will him.

"Ok." I say. We stopped and walked the rest of the way just talking about life and how much converse are better that vans. Cole likes vans but I think converse are way cuter.

We finally finished. We were tenth place.

"Ok, Cole and Alex, your time is 10:25" the p.e teacher said.

I was pretty tired even though we walked. I sat on the grass with cole for the rest of the period to wait for the rest to finish their mile.

"Shit, I forgot we still have the dance performance and it's like in four weeks." Cole said.

"Shit! Now what.. We haven't even made our duet dance yet alone our class dance." I said.

"Yeah. Can I come to your house after school so we can all work on it." Cole asked

"Sure." I spoke.

Class was over. Finally and next was 6th period. No one I knew was in that class. I was a loner. I don't bother making friends, they will just stab me in the back and turn out to be my enemy like Jane.

-----------------------------------------------------------

ARTHUR'S NOTE~

Hey I uploaded XP, go read it. Remember that I don't post on weekends but I post more than 1 chapter on Mondays.
VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE. :)