Chapter 30 Home At Last

ALEX P.O.V

"Wake up! We're home!" Will shouted at us.

"Ugh, why?" I said still half asleep

"Come on you guys, I know you guys are hurt but we need to get inside." Will said calmly

"Five more minutes mom!" Cole said

"Cole, I am not your mother, now WAKE UP!!!!" Will said getting frustrated.

"Ok, ok, we're up!" I said.

"Dalton wake up!" Gabe said while smacking him on the head.

"Ok. Ok." Dalton said

We all went back inside.

"Hey can I sleep here today?" Madison asked

"Oh, me to!" Everyone said

"Sure, haven't you guys been already?" I asked

"Yeah." They all said while blushing a little

"Why were you all in my house? Why didn't you guys sleep in your own houses?" I asked

"Cause we felt like we all needed to be together and your house is really comfy." Alex#2 said

"It really is." I say while laughing.

"Plus, all our parents lets us. They think we are all supporting you, since your parents are gone. It's a great excuse" will said. I just chuckle.

"Ok, cole and Dana, follow me. We need to get fixed." I said while leading them to the bathroom. I took out the big first aid kit.

"Here, go take a shower first." I said while tossing them a towel.

"I'll go first." Dana said.

"Ok"

Dana went into the showers and I heard the shower go on.

I looked at Cole and he looked at me. After about 10 seconds of staring Cole broke the silence by kissing me over and over. I of corse kiss back. His lips were so supple and soft. I pulled apart after about 2 minutes of making out to catch my breath.

"I missed you" I said while hugging him really tight.

"Me to." Cole said hugging me tighter.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" I screamed. I felt a sharp pain go through my body.

"What's wrong??" Cole asked. Soon the rest came up to my room.

"What's wrong Alex." Maddison asked. I heard the shower go off and Dana quickly dried off and put his clothes back on. He ran back to my room.

"Alex what happened?" Dana said in a quick sentence.

I pulled up my jeans a little showing the metal bracelet around my ankle.

"Shit, I forgot about that" I said

"What's that?" Will asked.

"When we were back in the hell hole. We were all sleeping and when I woke up I didn't see Alex. I woke up cole and he got really mad and angry he started to bang and kick the door and then when we knew it was hopeless, we walked back down to the basement and sat down then the door opened and they pushed Alex down the staris and when we ran to her she had a metal bracelet around her leg and then out of no where she started screaming in pain and then she told us it was a electrocuting device." Dana explained exactly what happened to dalton, Gabe, Alex#2, Madison, Will, and dalton.

Dana sat down next to me and comforted me.

"They can electrocute you from here?!" Will asked

"Apparently, what do I do guys?" I said while the electricity was still running through my body.