Chapter 68

ALEX P.O.V

It's the day of the test. I'm scared for my life. If I don't past, if none of us past, we have to repeat the same grade. More to worry about, we have the dance show tomorrow. I just want it to be next week already. Today is also the trial to see if Jane will be innocent or not which she is.

I am still in bed because I woke up early.

I got up and went straight to the bathroom. I washed my face and took a quick shower. I bushed my teeth and did other girly things.

I go back to the room and change into some skinny jeans and a cute top crop i brought at the mall two days ago. I see cole still sleeping. Ugh. He need to wake u or we will be late.

"WAKE UP!!!!!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" I say while throwing a pillow at his face.

"Leave me in my natural habitat. I'm hibernating." Cole complained like a baby. I laugh at what he just said.

"Wake up and I will make you chocolate chip pancakes." I bribe him.

He shot up in the air. "Really?" He asked.

"Yep. Just be ready by 7:30am" I say.

He looked at the time and saw that he only had 30 mins to get ready. He got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I laugh and walk downstairs to make some breakfast for cole. Will was already downstairs.

"WilL? What are you doing up. You always sleep until the last minute like everyone else." I say.

"I know but I'm just scared for the test. I don't wanna fail." He said.

"You'll do great. Don't worry. To help you, I think that your the only smart one here." I say.

"Thank Alex, could you make me breakfast to help me as well." He begs with puppy dog faces.

"Sure. How about some chocolate chip pancakes?" I say.

He nodded and his eyes lit up in excitement.

I walk to the kitchen and grab all the ingredients. I started to mix all of them together and then I added the chocolate chips in. I went to start the stove and then I started to make magic. Smells drifted into the air.

"What's that smell?!"Dalton came running down the stairs like a maniac.

"Alex is making chocolate chip pancakes for me." Will said.

"And for cole!" I shout back.

"Awww, now I don't feel special." Will said.

"Make me some, I want it too. You know what, just make it for everyone. If we don't finish, Will will find a way to finish it." Dalton said.

"Ok."

I make a lot of pancakes and it was alot.

"Where are my pancakes you promise.?!" Cole said running down the stairs

I hand him the big plate of pancakes.

"Woah, I'm not going to eat that much." Cole said.

"It's not all for you, it's for everyone. Now take a few and leave." I say.

"Ugh, rude." He said snapping a finger in my face like a diva,

He took a big plate and filled it up with it and left the kitchen without saying another word. Ugh rude.

"I smell chocolate chip pancakes!" Gabe said running down.

"Did someone make pancakes?!" Dana said running to the kitchen.

Then Madison and Alex#2 came.

"Have fun with those." I say and I take one and leave.

"Yes!!!" That all say before digging in.

After a around 30 minutes, I went back to the kitchen and saw that all my pancakes were gone.

"What the heck?" I say to myself.

"Sorry about that. We all were hungry and it was really good." Will said walking in to grab a cold water bottle from the refrigerator.

"Well, thanks. I think." I say. I walk to the living room to see everyone on the couch, on there phones.

"C'mon guys! We going to be late." I yell at them.

"Ugh. I can't move, I'm too full." Dana said rubbing his stomach through his shirt.

"Your fault." I say. I went over to Dana and pulled him up. Once I got all of them up, I just ruined there day a bit more.

"We are walking to school." I say.

"WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO MY POOR SOUL?" Dalton over reacts.

"C'mon you guys. It will be fun! Not really but none of our cars work till next week so we kinda have to." I say.

"Fine." Cole mumbles.

Eben came down the stairs with a suit on.

"Fancy." Alex#2 said and then Gabe whistle.

"Thanks but it's not every day you get to put Jane in jail" Eben said.

"Good luck by the way And I have pancakes for you in the fridge" I say. Will looked at me with a angry face.

"We got to go but Make sure that Jane stays in jail"cole said.

"I won't let her win." Eben said.

It's a shame we have to go but we still have to test so we can't. I would love to see her get sent to jail.

"Okay bye." We all said before leaving.

I must admit I was really tired after five blocks. I didn't want to move.

"Ugh. Why can't we take Eben's car?" Gabe complained.

"Because he needs it." Madison said.

"Just 20 more blocks." Dalton said.

"Ugh!!!!" All of us whined.

Once we got to the school. We were on time. Cole was holding my hand and i was sweaty.

"it will be alright." Cole said feeling how tense I was.

"We haven't been in school for like a 2 months. I'm worried. Everyone will judge." I say.

"It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. I have you and that's all that matters." Cole said.

We walked throughout he front doors and everyone stared at us. Some with death stares, some with confused looks and some just staring, but everyone was staring.

We all just tried to ignore them. We walked into the counseling office.

"Um we need to take the assessment test." Cole spoke. She looked up at us and saw us. She had a disgusted look on her face.

"Yes , you 8. Ok, go to room 412. The teacher will then tell you what to do." She said.

We started to walk off.

"She was rude." Will said.

Once we got out, everyone kept staring.

"Ditching school? Killing people? What's your excuse? Where's Jane? what happened to your face? Ew, your still dating that slut? Gross, you don't belong here. It was better without you guys here? Why do you guys look so broken?" I heard from every person in the school. Lets just say, they were all the most popular kids in school until I came. Fail.

I tensed up from and cole felt it.

"Don't listen. We will take the test and run off together." He said calming me down. We walked up the stairs and I kept hearing the same things. I hate this. They were right. I don't belong here. I wish I could turn into a flying unicorn and run away. All these words make me feel worst and worst.