Chapter 65

COLE P.O.V

We all stared at her phone as she took it out of her pocket. I peeked over to read it. When she opened it, it was like another message.

"What does this even mean?" Alex complained.

"who is it from?" Madison asked.

"The same person." I reply.

"What does it say?" Dalton asked.

"It says, and I quote 'about time you found each other. Now for the moment of truth.' " I tell.

"Wait, so she meant to make us find each other?" Alex#2 asked.

Then another massage came in.

Alex looked at her phone and it read 'yes.'

"Wait? Did she just answer our question." Gabe asked. The thought of being stalked, gave me the chills and the goosebumps.

"I think so." Alex replied.

"WHERE ARE YOU! I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE! REVEAL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!!" Dana screamed into the air behind us.

"Dana, stop!!" I yelled at him.

"Why? She already hears us." Dana said. True.

"COME OUT!" Dalton joined in.

*bling*

We all knew that was Alex's phone. She picked it up from the side and clicked on it.

"What does it say now?" Gabe asked annoyed.

"Congratulations. You found out who I am." Alex repeated.

"Congrats for what? Finding a ugly monster. No thanks." Dana said with alot of sass.

I nudged Dana and gave him the 'stop' look.

"What?" Dana asked with more annoyance.

"She can hear you, you idiot." Gabe talked for me.

"So? It's the least we can do after what she has done to us." Dana rolled his eyes.

"Ok, lets all agree that Jane is the butt head but we need to concentrate on we're she is." Alex#2 tried to calm things.

"Will, why are you so quite?" Madison asked. I looked over at will and he was staring at something near the opening of the building.

"Will?" Dana said waving a hand in front of his face.

"What!?" Will asked still staring at something.

"What are you looking at, it's kinda freaking us out." Dalton asked.

"Over there." Will said calmly while pointing at the pole near the building without breaking contact with the thing he was staring at. I shook my head and squinted to get a better view.

"What is it? I can't tell?" I told them. My eye sight isn't the best.

"It's, it's a person." Alex said.

"Really?!" I reply. I try to spot the person but my eyes couldn't see that far, I could see but from a distance, it's a bit blurry.

"Are you that blind. It's right there?!" Dana yelled.

"Well I'm sorry that I'm blind. It's not my fault!" I yell back.

"Guys stop fighting! Your not making this situation any better." Madison said. None of them broke contact with the person but I just stood there looking at them because I couldn't see.

"Guys, maybe instead of staring, we would go." I reminded them.

"Ok." Dalton said. We all walked closer and closer to it. And then I saw her. She person had long hair an was wearing a jacket.