Chapter 66

ALEX P.O.V

I looked on the floor and the gun was by Dana's foot.

I looked at Dana and he looked at me. I stared at him and then the gun. He saw it and exactly kicked it to me without Jane knowing.

"Gabe, call the police. I'm done with this." Will said.

Gabe took out his phone and I just kept seeing Jane swarm trying to escape the grasp but she was too weak.

I picked up the gun and held it making sure Jane couldn't take it away from me and try to kill us for the 3th time.

"SHIT!!" Gabe yelled.

"What?" Alex#2 said with a worried look.

"No signal. Now what?" Gabe replies.

"I don't know." Dalton said. I could tell we were all frustrated. Dalton sat on the floor with his hands on his face looking annoyed. Cole and Dana were struggling to hold Jane. Madison and Alex#2 were talking to Gabe on a way to get the police. Will was just staring with a sad and tired look. For me, I just wanted to die. I can't stand every bad thing happen to me. If i went away, everyone would probably be safe. If I didn't come here, none f us would be in this mess. I wouldn't be in this mess. If I didn't move, I would still have alot of friends. My parents would still be with me. i would be happy. But but, i wouldnt have cole Is he worth it? am i worth it? if i wasnt in this situation, i would be free. I mean, I do have a gun in my hand. Should I do it?

Dana saw that I had a very serious look on my face while I was griping onto the gun with more strength. I was starting to lift the gun a bit.

"Alex, don't!" Dana yelled at me.

"WHY NOT! Everything is already fucked up. I don't want to live like this. I mean, just look where we are standing right now!" I yelled back. I started to cry from my own fear and life.

"Because it's not worth it. What will happen to the people who love you? You didn't even get to live yet. Going like this, isn't going to help. Just put down the gun for me. For dalton. For will. For Madison. For Alex#2. For Gabe. For your parents. for your friends. For COLE!" Dana tried to convince me.

I looked at cole and he was crying. It breaks my heart to have to see him like this, but if i do this he will get to live, just without me. I looked at will and he looked at me with a sad ace and had his hands up telling me not too. I looked at Dana and staring at me not to do it. I looked at dalton, Madison, Gabe, and Alex#2 and they all had the same face. I looked at Jane who smiled at me with a evil look.

"Alex, please! Don't do this. We need you. I need you!" Cole cried.

I looked at everyone. Still deciding. I had the gun toward me by my side. Cole still couldn't contain his crying but it was slowing down.

"I'm sorry." Was all I said before pressing the button a little more.

"WILL! HOLD JANE!!!" Cole yelled. He ran over to me and pushed me down making the gun fall out of my hand before I could trigger it.

Cole was on top of me.

"GEt off me!!!! Please. " I squirm.

"Alex!! Calm down!" Cole mp said grabbing my arm and pinning them against the floor.

"Just let me die. I don't want to be here. Please. Let go." I said crying my eyes out.

"I can't lose you Alex! Not anymore. I lost you to many times because of me. If I lose you this time,I will never see you again. I can't live without you. Alex, please don't do this. I can help you get though this. This isnt you, i know you. you would never hurt yourself. I just need you in my life. We went though to much for this. You can't quit now. I love you." Cole said.