Chapter 60 part 2

DANA P.O.V

I had no way to get to the building. I can't drive yet. I can't walk there because its too far. And I certainly cannot and will not go in the dark without some type of protection.

I am still at home and I need to go 9 miles north to a place that I have only Been once. No one is even going to take me. I need to find a way to get there for the sake of living. I can't ask anyone or else they will get suspicious and the note I found said not to tell anyone or I someone I love will die. I don't even know who this person is. I have a hunch but I could be wrong. For all I know it could be a crazy cereal guy or it could even be a prank someone is pulling on me.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife, just for Incase. I don't plan on using it but if something bad happens, I want something to at least make me feel like I can hurt them. I put it in my pocket. lets just hope it doesnt kill me first. Tonight could end badly. I might not even make it home alive. I am willing to take a risk though. I know for a fact that if I was cole, dalton, Gabe, will, Alex, Madison, or Alex#2, I would take a risk too. It's time to be brave. It's time to go.

It's about 9:00 pm. Yes, it will take about 3 hours to get there. I walked over to my room on the second floor and went straight to my closet to get some clothes. I changed from my skinny jeans and a t-shirt to a leather jacket and some lose jeans. I want to be able to run. I walk over to my bed and check my phone really quick. I saw that I had 18 messages. None from the guys. Where are they anyways? They should be home. Oh well, I guess that they are all hanging out. It's. it's better for me.

I was just on my phone when a picture caught my eyes. I look up from my phone and look at the picture. It was picture of all of us, my mom,my dad, my family, dalton, cole, Alex, Madison, Alex#2, Gabe, Will, and Eben. We all looked so happy. I felt my tears water up but no tears will fall this day.

I snap back to reality, get up from my bed, and bend over to my knees, I look under my bed and scan though all the junk and filth. I finally found what I was looking for. I took out my skate board and head downstairs. I look at the time, 9:15 pm. I should go if I want to get there on time. I quickly grab my keys, phone, and a small flash light. Who nows what I am going to find there. All I know Is that old building is creepy and it has these little statues out in the front. I droe by that place once and it creeped the hell out of me.

I went outside to the cold and scary dark where I could only see from the street lights. I could hear cars nearby and some sirens.

I start to ride and as I go I could feel the hot/cold air of LA. Nothing feels better than some fresh air. I was rushing though the wind. Nothing was stoping me. I just kept going and going. I eventually became very tired and my legs were sore. I am pretty sure that I am almost there. It has been 2hrs and 45 mins since I left home. My legs hurt so bad from skating. I need to stop. I stop skating and plop down on the sidewalk. I am sitting on the hard cement. I was breathing hard and rubbing my legs. I rest my head on my hands and I couldn't do anything but sit there waiting to be killed for all I know. I am so tired. I don't even know how much longer I have to go. I was about to continue after a few more minutes but I turned around just Incase there isn't anyone there. With a chain saw.

What is that? It can't be? I am here? I saw a huge building with dim lights agaist it. I squint my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming of it. I look closer and I could see the gargoyles. I'm here! Finally. I am too far to see anything else. I look back at my phone really fast and as I turn it on the Bright light of the phone flashes and blinds my eyes a bit. I get my vision back and the time said I still have 15 more minutes till 12:00 am. I think I will stay here a little longer. I don't want to be there early. I don't want to be near there.

I rest my head on my hands again and close my eyes. I have so much thoughts going on I can't control them all at once. What's going to happen? Who is behind all this? Am I going to die?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHERS NOTE-

I am so sorry I haven't uploaded in like 50 years. I have been so busy. I know this is everyone excuses but I really didn't find the time to write. I hope this will make it up. I know I don't write alot but it's all I can do. I have school to more at 8:00 am and it's currently 2:00 am. Anyways, there is going to be part three and maybe part 4. I don't know yet, depending how much I write for each character. I don't exactly know how to end the story yet but It will be juicy. Trust me. OH OH OH. I forgot to say, colassidy is back! I am happy and there are signs of dalison being back too!! not to happy about cole being with another girl but as long as he is happy. As long as all of them are happy, I'm happy. #DALISON anD #COLASSIDY and #GALEXY