Chapter 43 relaxing

COLE P.O.V

"I don't know what to say." Eben said to us.

"Don't say anything then. Just help us. We are scared they will come back for us." Madison said.

"I think it's time to call the cops then." Eben told us.

"But we can't. I think we need to think this clearly. I mean like, we don't even know where Jane is or where Todd and Alan are." I said.

"I can tell you something. They said they wanted money, but that's not what they just want. We can't just give them the money and expect them to forget about it or us. From what you told me, they want more, they want revenge and they are not going to let go of this situation like that." Eben said.

"Then what do we do? We can't just ignore them. What if we bump into Jane in school or something. I don't think I can handle it." Alex said

"I'm not sure, but in the mean while, I don't think you should go to school. I will call them to give you assignments so you won't miss anything, but for your safety you should all stay in the house." Eben told us.

"But we have testes and being in class Is part of our grade. If we fail our classes we will have to repeat the grade." Will said.

"We will work it out. Just don't worry. I will talk to your principle and your teachers." Eben said.

"What is your excuse? We can't just leave school for another few weeks." Dalton said.

"I'll just say....um......" Eben mumbled.

"We could just say that we are going to a huge tour and it will take a few weeks." Gabe said.

"Uh. Sure. Ok."

"What about our parents. They would get really mad if we skipped school for a really long time again." Dana said.

"I will tell them that you guys are going to live with me for the meanwhile and that you guys will not have much time in school because your working. I can also just tell them you will be getting education in the meanwhile." Eben said. We all agreed that that was our plan. It's not really a plan, it's more like a cover.

"Well, I will talk to you guys later or tomorrow. In the meanwhile just stay put. Oh and Alex, don't worry about your money problems.i got you." Eben said.

"Thanks by the way." Alex said.

"Are we really going to stay with you in the meanwhile?" I asked.

"Do you guys want to? If you do, I won't be home most of the time, I will be at work." Eben asked us.

We all looked at each other and decided mentally if we would stay with Eben.

"Um, sure ok." Dana said.

"Great. Everyone be awake by 11:00 in the morning. I will drive you guys to my house and you guys can unpack and relax. I will have to leave to go to work and then I will stop by your school and talk to them. Ok?" Eben said clearly.

"How much do we pack?" Alex#2 said.

"As much as you want, but don't pack that much. I will probably already have it at my house." Eben laughed.

"Ok." Was all we could say.

"See you guys tomorrow. Remember, be awake and ready by 11:00 AM not PM, AM." Eben said before leaving Alex's place.

THE NEXT MORNING~

I woke up laying next to Alex. I unwrapped my hand carefully not waking her up. I got my phone and it said 7:45am. I still have some time before we have to be ready. I went on twitter and tweeted out 'waking up is the easy part, knowing whats ahead in the day is the stressful part.' I instantly got comments asking why I am so upset and so down. I smiled knowing how much fans care about me, of corse most of them don't support me and Alex dating, but still they just want me to be happy. I went on Instagram, and took a photo of me in bed. I posted it and surprisingly, I made it on the popular page already. Their were comments asking where is Alex and telling me that I'm hot, the usual. I don't think of myself as hot though. I was still a little tired so I put my phone back down and went back to sleep wrapping my arms around Alex. She was so cute when she is sleeping. I kept thinking about what Alex explained to Eben. She liked me even when I bullied her so much? Ah, girls are so confusing sometimes. I soon felt the dark fall over me and I was asleep.

I woke up by a weird derpy noise.

"Wake up!!" It was will.

"Get out!" I said as I threw my pillow at him.

"Come on, it's already 8:45am and you still need to get ready and pack." Will said.

"Will, could you be quiet." Alex said as she turned her head.

"Not unless you get up."

"Then I will just ignore you" Alex said as she put her pillow over her head.

"WAKE UP!" Will tried everything to wake me and Alex up.

"NO!!" We both screamed at Will.

"Your so mean. If your not going to wake up. I know something that will wake you up and it's called annoying people." Will said with a smirk. I ignored him and Will left the room with no comment. I just turn around and cuddle with Alex. She smiled.

Soon not long after Will left, dalton, Gabe, Dana, Will, Alex#2, and Madison were standing in front of our bed.

"GET UP!" They all yelled at me and Alex.

"It's to early!!" I complained.

"To bad." They said.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, people are trying to sleep..." Alex said. She was annoyed and so was I. All I want is to sleep.

"Fine if your not going to wake up then we will make you." Dalton said.

The pillow was on top of Alex face and I had no protection because I already threw my pillow at Will, so I decide to cover my face in the blanket.

I felt dalton, Madison, Gabe, Alex#2, Will, and Dana jump on our bed making the whole bed shake violently.

"Get up, uh huh, get up" Gabe sang in a Catchy tone.

"Can't you just leave us alone." Alex mumbled.

"Nope." Dana said.

They continued to annoy us. We wouldn't move though.

"UGH! You people are the hardest people to wake up." I heard Dana complain.

"Fine if you woke wake up, we will make you get up." Alex#2 said.

Before I knew it, dalton and will were carrying me out the door and Dana was holding Alex.

"Let go!" Alex said with a moan.

"Nope, you have to get up." Dana said.

They brought us downstairs and threw us on the floor gently.

"Owwwwwwwww!" I complained.

"Your fault you didn't wake up," Madison joked.

"Haha real funny." I mocked her.

"I know I am." She said.

"Ok ok. I'm up, gosh." Alex moaned.

"Me to. Just stop annoying us. Please for god's sake." I said.

I get up from the floor and lifted Alex up. She was really tired, I can tell.

"I need to get ready." Alex said.

I took the bathroom down the hall on the second floor while Alex Took the bathroom in her room. We both got ready in around 15 minutes. I packed my bag and so did Alex. All of us kind of moved into Alex's house after she got kidnap so all of our stuff was at her house. Alex came out of her room in skinny jeans and a tank top. She looked hot, I must admit. By the time we went downstairs, it was already 10:50 am.

"I am going to hurry and eat." Alex said rushing toward the kitchen.

"Me to!!" Will followed her in.

"WILL, you already ate breakfast!" Dalton said,

"Psh, no I didn't" will said in a sarcastic kind of voice.

"Stop eating Will" Alex#2 said.

"But I can't stop! And I won't stop!" Will sang we can't stop by Miley.

Alex laughed and so did I. I quickly ate some cereal and then washed my dishes.

I heard the door bell ring. I opened it to see Eben in his Mercedes. I want that car so badly.

"Come on kids, I need to go to work." Eben yelled.

We quickly packed our luggage in the back and we all got in. Gabe had the biggest luggage ever, and I mean it was bigger then the girls.

"What do you need in the luggage that is so important?" I asked Gabe,

"My clothes." He replied.

I roll my eyes in a joking way.

We arrived at Eben's house and it was huge, like really big.

"Ok, go inside and pick out you guest rooms and use relax. Ill tell you what the school said later, ok bye. I have to go." Eben said in a hurry,

"Ok! Thanks" we screamed,

"Anytime!" He yelled back before leaving. We all went inside the house and it felt like I was in a mansion. Me and Alex picked the biggest guest room. Then Gabe and Alex#2 picked the room next to ours. Then it was dalton and Madison next to us the other way.

Will and Dana both had separate rooms. They were smaller though. The best part of this is that we all have our own bathroom, that's how big this house is.

The rest of the day we just chilled and relaxed for once without having to worry about anything.

____________________________________________________________________

ARTHUR'S NOTE~

Hope you kind of enjoyed this chapter. VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE :) oh and don't forget to go to Techtonicpop.com to vote for IM5 a million times,