Chapter 60 part 3

ARTHUR'S NOTE!

SOMEONE PLEASE COME SLAP ME. I FEEL SO BAD FOR POSTING THIS SO LATE. I FINISHED THE STORY BUT I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DONE 4 WEEKS AGO. IM SO SORRY. I SUGGEST YOU READ THE PAST FEW CHAPTER FIRST AGAIN BEFORE YOU READ THIS JUST TO CATCH UP AND REMEMBER THE LITTLE DETAILS THAT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND IT MORE. I LOVE YOU GUY SO MUCH AND THANKS FLR READING MY STORY ENJOY!

MADISON P.O.V

My heart is pounding so hard. I feel so weak. My legs are shivering and all my hope has gone away. It's so weird how be little note could scare me so much right? It makes me feel like there is someone watching me every second of everyday. It's scared the shit out of me. How did they find me? What do they want? Who is behind this? Questioned rushed though my head as I sit in the parking lot in my are just staring into space. Everything I have known to come is rushing though my head. I have to go today, this night. I don't know why or for who but all I can say Is if it's means saving someone I love, ill do it. I read the note over and over. "Meet at the house with the famous gargoyles." Was what I kept repeating. I don't know for a fact what is going to happen there but I know it's what I have to do. I am leaving right now to go. I look back at a picture of me and dalton on my phone. I didn't even get to say goodbye. I didn't even get to give him one last kiss. It doesn't matter because Its not going to be the last time I see him, is it? My 18 years of existence gone to waste if this day goes bad.

I start up my car engine and take a deep breath to what is about to become my nightmare.

As I roar through the street, with the music blasting to keep my mind off things, I keep blanking off to space. I just keep thinking about what is going to happen tonight. Am I going to die or live? Is it a prank or a serious situation? Could it be Jane or is it some creep? UGH! I have to keep my mind off of it, if I want to be sane.

*BEEEEEEPPPP!!!*

I hit the brakes as hard as i could. panic ran though my eyes. My eyes widen as I see that I almost crash into a car. This situation has gotten out of hand. I could have killed someone because I'm being selfish of my own thoughts.

I keep driving and I finally made it to a road without anyone on it. It felt peaceful yet creeped out. I never liked the feeling of being alone, that's why I had dalton with me. Now that I'm on my own, might as well conquer that fear.

I finally made it to the house. The creepy house.

ALEX#2 P.O.V

I paid all my attention on the road. Although I couldn't even stand to think about the dreadful things that could happen, I wish I could just leave and everything would be ok. It's whole time I have been waiting in my car. I texted Gabe a few hours back and he said he wasn't going to be home anyways. He said he had something to do so he isn't going to be back at Eben's house till late at night. He didn't really tell me what he was doing but I know for a fact that he doesn't know what I'm doing either and I don't want him to know.
Now that I'm hinting kinda clearly, it's not like I'm going to die today, it's not like I am going to get killed, and I'm sure it's not going to be the last time I see my friends or Gabe.

As I drove in the dark of LA. I feel the heat of the air on my skin. LA is not fun to be in when it's really hot at night. I cannot stress the fact that the heat makes me weak and slow and just cranky.

I keep turning right and left to reach the destination and as I go deeper into the place where no cars lay, it gets me worried and scared.

I can not express more than I am right now. I don't know how I feel about this. If I wasn't doing this for a friend or someone I care about, I would turn this car around this second.

Hours has placed and I look at the clock. It read 11:50pm. Almost time. I continue to drive till I reach the house. I don't want to go near the creepy house yet till it's time. I will stay in this car 4 blocks away from it till it's 12:00am.

COLE P.O.V

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. What have I gotten myself into and for what? A girl. Ever since Alex came into my life, everything changed for the better and worst. Having her was the best part. All the hate in the atmosphere around us as the bad part. I can't stress enough to say, how bad things went from. I used to be the cool kid in school who was the bully and now I'm the guy who seems like I want to kill everyone. Ugh. I know I said if I never met Alex, I wouldn't be in this mess but to tell you the truth, I don't regret anything. I hate all the drama hat happened but it meant keeping and finding the one I truly love. Alex makes me so happy, I don't think I would love without her. My life was a complete lie until she came into it and showed me the truth. I couldn't thank her enough for everything she did for me. She once told me, I was her hero but she is my hero.

I stay still in my car as I stair into that text. That text that would make are my life even worst. That text that gave me anger.
I kept repeating it in my mind, the word in the text that stood out to me the most was when it said they would hurt Alex. At this point, I can't say enough that it isn't Jane. It has to be. I know it. Who else would want to hurt her like that. I told Alex I wold keep her safe and she would never get hurt. I broke that promise 2 times already. I am and will not do it a third. If it means me dying so she could live and die old. I will do it. Gosh, I sound like I'm in a movie. Stuff like this doesn't really happen on real life. But It does to me. That encouragement keeps me going and it's called love.

I look at my clock in my car and it read 10:45pm. It's dark out and I should get going if I want to get there on time. I hope Alex is safe right now. Alex is my world now. I will fight for her. I should text her and send her one last message of things go bad at least she knows what happened. Nah, I would just worry her. I am not going to die today. I have to be alive to see her face again.

I start driving, I notice that as I keep driving, less and less people and cars were out. It soon made it to the point where I couldn't even spot a living thing. It was so abandoned and I didn't like it one bit. I got sidetrack and forgot where I was going. I then looked back on the map on my phone and I went the wrong direction. ShIT! I'm going to be late. I won't make it in time before its 12:00am. Ill have to drive fast then. I step on he brakes and back up the car really fast making a screeching noise from the tires. I step on the gas pedal and off I go. I zoomed through the woods and empty streets. There was barley even any lights out. I was going really fast and I didn't really care. I mean like it's not like any police are going to come out. There isn't anyone here!

I was near the house when I saw from the corner of my eyes that I as a little early. I didn't want to go in early so I decided to pull in my car to the side and rest for a while. Shit is going to go down. I just know it.

ALEX P.O.V

As I approach the house, I could hear the wind whistling though my ears. A strange feeling was in me. I felt scared. I don't know what's out here.

I was still in my car. I looked over at the time. 11:50 pm. Still early but I will be on time by the time I get there. In my attempt to get my head off of the scary thoughts going through my head, I crank up the music super loudly to the point where I couldn't hear myself think. I looked over to my GPS and it told me I was only 3 blocks away from the place. I continue to concentrate on the road.

I park my car two blocks away from the house. I know it's a stupid idea but I can't be too sure.

I step out of the car with my phone in my hand with 911 on speed dial and my car keys in the other. I start walking south to the house.

I wrap my arms in a bundle because it was cold. My hair was blowing behind me. I felt like I was in a horror movie or at least just in the beginning where the girl dies. Ugh, keep your head off those things. Just think about the life I will have with cole in 10 years. Just think about being old with your grand children by your side. I close my eyes while walking. I open my eyes after a while to assure that I'm still walking in the right direction.

Soon after, around a minute or so, I could see the house. I was still pretty far from it but I could see it. I was just walking when I saw a human like figure in front of me, sitting by a curb. I felt my heart rate go even faster. I stood there and I couldn't move. I couldn't see who it was from the darkness that lay on me but I know for a fact that it was a person. He or she was looking back at me. I had goosebumps on my arms. I felt the hair on the back of my head stand up. I never felt so scared. I felt like a little kid who swears he saw a ghost in the closet. I stood in the middle of the streets staring at the person. The person also didn't seem to move so I found the courage to walk toward it. This is such a bad idea. Usually when a person hears a scary noise or sees something in a scary movie, they end up dead. I'm a little paranoid. I couldn't tell who it was. I walk up he the guy.

"Alex!?" The guy said.

I walk up closer to him.

"Dana?!" I said with a shocked face. Why is Dana here? How did he even get here?

"What are you doing here?!" He asked.

He stood up and looked down at me.

I was still shocked.

"You scared the life out of me?!!!" I yelled at him.

"You too!" He cried back.