Chapter 31 Everything is Going Back to Normal

COLE P.O.V

I woke up and I noticed that Alex was sleeping, she is so cute. I love her. She is safe now.

"Cole?" I was caught staring at her.

"Yeah, bebe" I replied

"Why are you up so early?" She said

"Nothing. Just go back to sleep. I'm going to get ready." I said while kissing her head. She just nodded.

I woke up and I went to the bathroom down the hall. I was about to brush my teeth and fix my hair when Gabe and Will walked in arguing about who was going to the bathroom first.

"Gabe, I have to pee!!!" Will said. He voice is so whiney and derpy, that's why he is such a funny friend.

"To bad. I need to get ready." Gabe said

They both walked in and was surprised that I was here.

"Cole?" They both said.

"I'm going first!" I said while lightly pushing them out.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!" Will whined.

We soon were all arguing about who is going to go first.

"No I am, I have to get ready and fix my beautiful hair!" Gabe said.

"Well them you can go after I pee and get ready so I can make breakfast! I am Hungry!" Will said.

"No, I am going first, I got here first!" I said.

"No me" "No me" "No me!" We all said

"STOP! What is going on?" I looked out the bathroom and saw Alex, Alex#2, Madison, Dana, and Dalton.

I could tell they were all annoyed, we were pretty loud.

"I need to go to the bathroom and they won't let me!" Will said.

"Yeah, cause I need to go!" Gabe replied.

"Hey! I got here first!" I said screaming at both of them.

"Ok! OK! We get it, we all need to go bathroom. Now that you woke us up, now all of us need to go!" Dalton said.

"MAN! Two was enough, now 7, ugh!!" Will said.

Now all of us were fighting on who would go to the bathroom first.

"STOP!" Alex said

We all looked at her.

"Ok, lets sort this out! Dana, use my bathroom, but if you make a mess, I will kill you!" Alex said. Dana was all happy and he ran to her bathroom like a retarded bear. Not fair, I am her boyfriend, I should use it.

"Ok, now that their is only one bathroom left, Will go in and pee then come out for Gabe to fix his hair, then you get out and let Cole, get ready and then will you can get ready, then dalton you can use it, ok?" Alex said.

We all nodded.

"Where are we going to get ready?" Alex#2 said

"Don't worry, after Dana is done we can use mine." Alex said in a happy voice.

1 1/2 hours later we were all finally done, we were all dressed and ready.

We were all downstairs. Will was eating, Gabe and Dana were playing COD, dalton was on Alex's guitar, the girls were watching tv in the other room, I was just sitting on the couch on my laptop. Everything was going back to normal, finally.

After about 2 hours doing what we do, dalton said something.

"OK, ENOUGH WITH THIS! GROUP MEETING. WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO!" Dalton screamed so all of us could hear.

Soon, we were all in a circle on the floor. Will was eating.

"Ok, now that we are ALL here, what are we going to do?" Dalton asked.

"About what?" Alex#2 asked

"About Jane and them." Dalton replied

"Me and cole were talking yesterday, and we think it's a good idea to talk to Jane's mom and maybe put her into a metal hospital and then call the police for Alan and Todd." Dana said

"Are we really going to call the police. What if they come for us?" Madison said.

"True, but we can at least talk to Jane's mom." I said.

"Alex, why are you so quiet?" Gabe asked

"Huh?...... Oh, I was just thinking." Alex said

"About what?" Dalton asked,

"Well, Jane wasnt alone when she kidnapped me, she was with Ian." Alex said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about him. What does Ian want with us?" Gabe said

"I don't know," I said

"Maybe he was like her sidekick, I mean like when we are at prom all I did was slap Jane and he got Overprotected and like hurt me really bad. He is like mesmerizes to her." Alex said.

"Do you think he meant to hurt us? I mean like when me and Dana were still at the place, Jane only came. The only time Ian would come is if he had to do something. He was like her body guard." Gabe said

"Wait, I'm really confused, who cares if Ian was their or not" Madison said

"Well, basically what we were thinking was that Ian isn't he bad guy, he was just protecting Jane. I don't think he would hurt us if we didn't do anything. It's all Jane." Dalton explained.

"Oh." Was all she could say.

"Yeah, we need to get things straight, I think tomorrow I will go to Jane's mom house and I will talk to her." Alex said.

"No, I'm going with you!" I said.

"Ok." She said.

"Should we all go?" Will asked

"No, I think it's going to be to much. We will be pressuring her mom instead of just asking simple question" I said.

"So, it clear. Me and cole are going to her house tomorrow during school." Alex said.

"SHIT! School! I haven't gone for about 3 weeks. I am going to be in such big trouble. How am I going to catch up?" Alex said,

"I think we all need to go back." Madison said.

"Wait, you guys didn't go either?" I asked

"No, I was taking care of Gabe all day and the rest just didn't feel like it, there was to much happening." Alex#2 said.

"What's our excuse." I asked.

"Um, maybe we can say we were on a little tour for IM5 and we all went." Dalton said.

"Ok, but how do we explain the bruises and cuts and lines." I said.

"We can just say we got into a little a fight, we can just cover as much as we can" Alex said. We all nodded.

"Me and cole aren't going to go to school tomorrow, we have to go to janes house while Jane is at school" Alex said.

"Then we won't go" Dana said.

"We have to be together to tell them we were on tour." Will said.

"Ok, but please don't burn down the house while we are gone" Alex said,

"Please, if we could stay hear for three weeks without burning the house down, I think we can handle a few hours." Gabe said.

We all laughed.

"So tell me, how did you guys get us out?" Dana said.

"Well, we had to get you out one way or another so We made a plan to get you out. We marked down where you were at with the memory of my awesome brain coming back. Our plan was to have me and dalton go to the front door and make noises without getting caught. Then Madison and Alex would go in the back and get you out. Will was the watcher. We all had walkie talkies to communicate with each other but it came with a headset so no one could hear what we were saying with each other. Anyways, me and dalton made noises and went around the house to the back door making sure that Alan and Todd were following us. We would lead them to the back while you guys escaped from the front. So it was kinda like duck duck goose. We all had weapons in case they try to hurt us. We were pretty smart about that. We actually did a jail break, kinda." Gabe explained.

"I knew you guys would get us out!" Dana said while hugging Will.

"Awwwwwwwwwww" We all said.

We all got close and had a long group hug.

"Is it over yet?" Alex#2 said.

"No!" Madison said while hugging tighter. It was a nice group hug.

"Ok enough. I can't breath" will said.

We broke apart and laughed.

"Everything is going back to normal." Madison said. We all smiled.

The rest of the day, we tried to make it our best. Although most of us were still really hurt, we tried to ignore it. We sat around watching movies and playing bored games and just hanging out like real friends.

It was about 2:00am and we were watching Epic. It was really good. Alex fell asleep on me, I was tired to so I I picked her up and brought her back to the room and I slept with her. Dalton and Madison were on the big bean bag, they fell asleep. I saw Gabe and Alex on the sofa bed. Will and Dana were still awake watching. I love my family/friends. Tomorrow could be hell,so I'm going to make the best out of it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE~ ok guys, how do you like it? They made it out. The story doesn't end yet. Their is still alot more drama to come. I know the chapters been very short these days, but sorry, I write these at night and post them when I wake up. I looked at all your comments and it makes me really happy. Yay I got 2k to read it, I am so happy. Please continue to read, I will update more I promise. Well, ok, you know the drill.... VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE :)